Rate Dr. Shauna Archibald

Dr. Shauna Archibald's Ratings

Always a pleasure to see her. Very attentive to her patients and ensures that they are comfortable and informed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Great Dr. But parking is horrific, only street and very hard to find. The wait time is also terrible 45 min on my last visit , I'm sorry but people have lives and jobs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Archibald for my pregnancy in 2009/10 and she did a great job. I was always comfortable with her and she was always willing to answer every question and go the extra mile. She's calm but peppy, and thorough. Thank you for being a great doctor, sometimes I wish you were my GP!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Archibald genuinely cares about any problem.. nothing is too big or too small and is always willing to do extra research or consult experts to find the best solution. In an emergency, she's the best person to have on your side, and has been able to make referrals to specialists, on the same day, with no wait period because of her intelligence and medical connections. She's truly an amazing person, and an incredible family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Dr. Archibald is a fantastic person and Dcotor who goes far beyond the call of duty...she is always so cheerful/positive/caring and I am very lucky to have a Dr like her. After reading the above comments, I see most of us feel very fortunate to have her as our physican. Thank You Dr. Archibald for having me as a patient :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

I always feel better after a visit, she's fantastic. Compassionate, open and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Archibald..she delivered my 4 year old son and about to deliver my second. She is so amazing and knowledgeable. She never makes you feel like any problem is too small..can't say enough good things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Shauna is a wonderful family doctor. She is a great listener, refers us when appropriate and is great with my three kids (she saw me through two pregnancies and deliveries). I am confident in her knowledge and skills and I love her bedside manner. I appreciate that she is open to alternative therapies as well. My only complaints about her practice is the parking (difficult with three young children to park on such a busy street) and it can be difficult to get through to her reception. (Her reception staff, both Dawn and especially Susan have always been wonderful to deal with as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I liked many things about Shauna, especially how relaxed she made me feel throughout my entire pregnancy. I have the tendancy to overreact or get all worked up about every little thing but Shauna was very reassuring and very knoweledgable. I don't think that I would have survived the pregnancy mentally without a doctor like Shauna - she is a great listener and is very understanding. I never felt embarassed to talk about aches, pains and feelings and she NEVER minimized any issues that I brought up - I never felt silly about how I was feeling! I would recommend Shauna to every pregnant woman, expecially first timers like me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

Dr. Archibald has provided the best health care experience I have ever had throughout my life. She is truly an exceptional person and anyone who is able to get her as a doctor would be lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390551].votes_count ]]