Rate Dr. Henry B. Sanel

Dr. Henry B. Sanel's Ratings

I find it hard to believe that Dr. Sanel would be rude or discompassionate to anyone. He has been my pain management specialist for 15 years and has always been professional, courteous and thorough in his exam and interview. His style is to bypass all the minutiae and get to the root of the pain. He always listens and answers questions after he takes his notes. He is never hurried or dismissive. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

First I have a hard time believing the previous person's review. I have never been treated anyway but with kindness and caring from the entire staff, but most especially Dr. Senal. He is incredibly knowledgable. He first asked me to explain what I was feeling. He listened carefully and asked questions for more clarification. He then examined me by having me walk, lift my leg and a few other activities. He was able to precisely draw a line with his finger from the beginning point of my pain to the end point. He then said let's see what the MRI shows. The MRI confirmed his examination and diagnosis. He made a recommendation and I followed through with the recommendation. He and his office staff called me to verify how I was doing. I have had further follow up calls since my procedure. Everyone on his staff was extremely helpful. They even interrupted their lunch to help me schedule appointments. I cannot recommend Dr. Senal highly enough!

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sanel is awful and I would highly discourage anyone seeking treatment to go to this Dr. He kept my fiance waiting 2 hours past his appt. When he was finally seen Dr. Sanel was extremely mentally abusive, sarcastic, and condescending to him. My fiance was supposed to have an epidural to treat extreme back pain as a result of a torn disc - this treatment was recommended, approved and cleared through his insurance/PCP/chiropractor. But because my fiance was "shaky" from being in extreme pain and from waiting 2 hours and not taking his prescribed medication to attempt to prevent drug interactions; Dr. Sanel refused to treat him. When he asked what my fiance's pain was on a scale from 1-10 & my fiance said 10; he said "oh come on now, be serious - 10? 10 is childbearth, want to give me the real number now?" He refused to give a back exam or review his medical record/MRI; would not listen to what my fiance said, & would not treat him. I would highly discourage anyone from seeing this Dr.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Great communicator, great listener, vry comfortable factual doctr. I STRONGLY recommen!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Really appreciate the time he took to explain everything. Never have I been pushed off to a PA -- I always get to see the doctor. He's almost always on time seeing patients and very kind. It's a smaller practice but that clearly makes this place better!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Very thorough and caring. Takes his time and really wanted to know what I was going through. Followed up with me and made sure I was doing well.

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag