Rate Dr. Kiran Tatlay

Dr. Kiran Tatlay's Ratings

I have had several doctors due to relocating over the years. I choose this doctor because she is a female. I find her efficient and friendly. Is she the warmest? no. Is she hurried? yes. But i expect no less from any doctor, Once in a while you get a fabulously warm doctor, but that's a gift, not an expectation. She has always provided me with professional care and courtesy. i would recommend her knowing her. The desk staff are wonderful!

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I was a patient of this doctor for many years. I have systemic lupus, fibromyalga. I had sever flare ups and also had a car accident. She was extremly cruel, heartless. She would tell me pain is your friend get used to it. I would not recomend this doctor for my cat.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Do not like her. Went when I was sick to a walk-in clinic. She was the doc. on call then. When I turned to tell her what was wrong she told me to look away from her and keep going because she did not want to get what I had. (you are in the wrong profession then lady!!!) How did she know what I had was even contagious? She then stood up a few feet from me and said to open my mouth. Said Oh I can see form here you have an infection and gave me a precription. Did not listen to my chest, did not feel my glands to see if infact they were swollen. Will never go back to her. I call now to make sue she is not the doctor on call if I have to go to the walk-in clinic.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I am a patient of Dr. Tatlay and i find her to be extremely rude, egotistical and abrupt. She is always late so it's worthless scheduling morning appointments because she will always be an hour late! She has told me many times that "she is the doctor" and i need to listen to her under circumstances where i did not agree with her. If u tend to question her, she gets easily offended. I am in the process of looking for another family doctor. I absolutely do not recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

i saw dr tatlay in the belle river clinic and found her to be very abrupt and rude. i was having a blood pressure problem and came in because of a very low pulse rate with accompanying dizzy spells and nausea. i had been issued a new prescription the previous day and it was causing problems. she grabbed the bottle out of my hand, threw it in the corner and said if i would lose 10 pounds my blood pressure would be ok..i weigh 140 and am 5 ft 4. that night i ended up in emergency with blood pressure of 220 over 110. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

A friend of mine, is giving her opinion as she is the patient. dr always seems to be very hurried, her answers to questions are short and not expanded upon unless she is urged for further information, this is not always helpful, as she seems put out when asked to expand on her answers. I find her attitude to be more related to actual visits to her instead of actually solving the problem in the first place. She can be pleasent when she wishes but most of the time seems disinterested

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

My family and relatives have all been with Dr.Tatley for several years. She's horrible. If important, time-sensitive documentation is required to be filled out-do not take it to her. She forget important signatures and dates and will require for you to go back for one damn signature. She's always in a hurry- has no knowledge about things other than the common flu and the colors of her referral notes that she takes out right away and recommends for you to go to. Always in a hurry and very moody- one day she'll be super nice to you the next day she'l act as if your wasting her time being there. We're strongly considering switching family doctors.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Makes patients come in to get prescription refills or test results (even when result is good) & wait times are very very long with doctor spending very little time with patient - OVERBOOKED

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

I really like Dr. Tatley. Although she isn't the super-chatty type, she's efficient and has good knowledge about medical problems. If you have concerns, she listens attentively and she will refer you to a specialist if need be. I really like the staff that works there. The new office is great and I enjoy being one of Dr. Tatley's patients.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tatlay has been my GP after having taken over Dr. Stiller's patients (12yrs). I have always liked Dr. Tatlay for her thoroughness. Her Dx, Rx and follow ups for myself and my children have been right on to date. I recommend Dr. Tatlay.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag