Rate Dr. Kiran Tatlay

Dr. Kiran Tatlay's Ratings

Where do I start!! My family has been with her for nine years. She was fantastic with me at the beginning. But horrible with kids. All down hill from there ! Surprised she hasn't killed a member of my family as she has made more mistakes on our scripts then any dr. I have ever had!! This week was a doozy!! Never going to her again. All the complaints others r making r true!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr Kiran Tatlay is a doctor you should avoid to ensure your own good health. Don't go to her and if you do go to her find another doctor. Seriously. She is the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

she is no help. l stuffer for long time, she say, you have to deal with it. this is wrong. not recommended her at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Worst doctor ever. I had thyroid surgery and the specialist told me I needed to be on synthyroid for the rest of my life. Dr. Tatley took it upon herself to take me off the medication. Now I have three tumors on my thyroid and it would have been avoided with synthyroid. It might be cancer now, so great job!!! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and I think she should not be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Always late. Makes you come back if you have more than 1 question. Has the empathy of a pet rattle snake.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Always late, arrogant seems uninterested in her job, in her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have had several doctors due to relocating over the years. I choose this doctor because she is a female. I find her efficient and friendly. Is she the warmest? no. Is she hurried? yes. But i expect no less from any doctor, Once in a while you get a fabulously warm doctor, but that's a gift, not an expectation. She has always provided me with professional care and courtesy. i would recommend her knowing her. The desk staff are wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I was a patient of this doctor for many years. I have systemic lupus, fibromyalga. I had sever flare ups and also had a car accident. She was extremly cruel, heartless. She would tell me pain is your friend get used to it. I would not recomend this doctor for my cat.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1392123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Do not like her. Went when I was sick to a walk-in clinic. She was the doc. on call then. When I turned to tell her what was wrong she told me to look away from her and keep going because she did not want to get what I had. (you are in the wrong profession then lady!!!) How did she know what I had was even contagious? She then stood up a few feet from me and said to open my mouth. Said Oh I can see form here you have an infection and gave me a precription. Did not listen to my chest, did not feel my glands to see if infact they were swollen. Will never go back to her. I call now to make sue she is not the doctor on call if I have to go to the walk-in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Tatlay and i find her to be extremely rude, egotistical and abrupt. She is always late so it's worthless scheduling morning appointments because she will always be an hour late! She has told me many times that "she is the doctor" and i need to listen to her under circumstances where i did not agree with her. If u tend to question her, she gets easily offended. I am in the process of looking for another family doctor. I absolutely do not recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1392121].votes_count ]]