Rate Dr. Mike Bering

Dr. Mike Bering's Ratings

Dr. Bering save my life in 1997, and I will forever be in debt to him. I had broken my femur in a car wreck. This was the first femur surgery done in Medicine hat and I am proud to have been the guinea pig. Oh and by the way my leg does not bother me a bit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

This is an excellent surgeon. Highly recommended. He is extremely skilled and professional. Medicine Hat is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Excellent orthropedic physician. I had two emergency operations due to a MC accident. Broken right ankle and fractured right shoulder and rotator cuff. I was impressed by his professionalism in treating me. Great personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I was very disappointed! He had no empathy at all! He just didn't care at all about the pain I was dealing with, and not helpful in thinking up solutions to deal with the pain. He basically told me that my pain was not a big deal, and to just suck it up. Especially if he doesn't understand what's going on, then he shouldn't be telling me to just live with the pain, and that it's not a big deal. It's not a big deal to him! That's for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr Bering is a wonderful Dr.I,m due to have my knee replaced,talked to him about it ,he did,nt push the issue and told me i myself would let him know when i was ready.i liked the fact that there was no insistance and "you don,,t have to have it done right now"as another Dr told me.i have the utmost respect for you Dr Bering.PS i also have to say he has a wonderful receptionist in Jean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I was actually Dr. Berings' first patient back 12 years ago when I broke my foot due to a figure skating injury. He made me feel very safe and he was so funny. He's the best :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr BERING treated me for shoulder and knee problems, he is an excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I can't thank Dr. Bering enough.. I had surgery in Calgary 5 years ago and had an Awful experience and was definetely nervous to go under the knife again. Doc Bering made me feel Very comfortable and did An Excellent job.. Would Highly recommend him to Anyone who needs surgery..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

I love Doc Bering, he has done hmm probably 6-8 of my 14 knee surgeries and when he didn't know the answer he sent me to Calgary to another Doc, what a very confident way to doctor, I love that he is knowledgeable, up to date on the latest procedures (yes a cutie too) I have never had an unpleasant expierence with him or his staff what a great professional, as well as guy. Oh yes he does have a sense of humor as well could you ask for any more? Medicine Hat is very lucky to have him. Go Doc Bering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Excellent skills.Kind and compassionate. We are from Sask. He did a full knee replacement on my mother....she is doing great! Would recommend him for sure. Not only is he a good Dr. but the wait is a LOT less than in our province.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393093].votes_count ]]