Rate Dr. James B. Cavender

Dr. James B. Cavender's Ratings

I liked Dr. Cavendar and thought he was very caring and knowlegable. I had to see his nurse Danete once and didn't care for her and the way she treated me. I'll go back to him but have informed them I won't see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Dr. Cavender took my case when other doctors had failed me. Since I am an elderly patient, several other doctors had dismissed my medical problems as simply "a product of his age" and did very little to help me get the most years out of life that I could. Dr. Cavender stepped in when no one else seemed to care and took time to perform tests and then explain what my problems were. He is a very compassionate and empathic doctor who actually cares for his elderly patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Cavender is WONDERFUL, very kind and compassionate and one of the Best Cardiologist in Birmingham. Very good to explain information for any age patient. His NP Danette was also outstanding. He is at CVA in Birmingham which is the best Cardiology Group in Alabama!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563642].votes_count ]]