Dr. James B. Cavender

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. James B. Cavender has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "James" to "James B."
RID: 1299372
22/11/10 2 2 5 5 I liked Dr. Cavendar and thought he was very caring and knowlegable. I had to see his nurse Danete once and didn't care for her and the way she treated me. I'll go back to him but have informed them I won't see her again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 943940
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cavender took my case when other doctors had failed me. Since I am an elderly patient, several other doctors had dismissed my medical problems as simply "a product of his age" and did very little to help me get the most years out of life that I could. Dr. Cavender stepped in when no one else seemed to care and took time to perform tests and then explain what my problems were. He is a very compassionate and empathic doctor who actually cares for his elderly patients.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 781098
04/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cavender is WONDERFUL, very kind and compassionate and one of the Best Cardiologist in Birmingham. Very good to explain information for any age patient. His NP Danette was also outstanding. He is at CVA in Birmingham which is the best Cardiology Group in Alabama!
Insurance: Medicare