Dr. William Conklin

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. William Conklin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4887131

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 3603700
12/11/13 5 5 5 5 I have been through a number of surgeries and you never get to pick your anesthesia doctor and sometimes I had a not so good experiencebut with doctor Conklin he was understanding, funny and set me at ease right away and made my family happy too. I can tell he really cares about his patients and the nurses and surgeons really like working with him, and I know that because I asked afterward.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1138339
28/03/10 5 5 5 5 The whole day was a bit of a blur, but I remember this guy. He was right on time and set me at ease. He was pretty funny. He did block on my leg and it worked out just fine. I felt great after surgery , not even a little bit sick. I've had other surgeries where the anesthesia doctor was uptight or not as personable. This guy was great. Keep up the good work, Dr. Conklin.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield