Rate Dr. Gerardo Carpenito

Dr. Gerardo Carpenito's Ratings

He's a great doctor. Very patient with old people he sees - good sense of humour. Kind and considerate. A great doctor.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Carpenito is very kind and makes you feel comfortable. He explains everything you need to know and answers all your questions. Definitely, one of the best Doctors I ever had. I am glad I was referred to him.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag

Dr Carpenito is an excellent doctor. I was very fortunate to have been referred to him. He is very kind and takes good care of his patients

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag

Dr Carpenito is an excellent doctor. He is so knowledgeable and committed to helping the patient. He is friendly and considerate. I was so lucky to have been referred to him.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Dr. Carpenito is an excellent doctor. He helped save our mother's life when she was in a serious medical crisis. Dr. Carpenito has a great bedside manner, and is very respectful to both patient and family.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag

Very polite and quite knowledgeable-good bedside manners

Submitted Feb. 24, 2007 | flag