Rate Dr. Keith McIntyre

Dr. Keith McIntyre's Ratings

Dr. McIntyre never pays sincere attention to my family and my problems. His knowledge is quite outdated when it comes to how to live well with a healthy lifestyle. He will never try to go the extra mile to help you overcome your issues. I moved to another family doctor and felt the difference from day one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Dr. McIntyre is a helpful doctor, who is very knowledgeable. I appreciate his forwardness and will continue to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr. McIntyre is a man whose temperament is a bit odd. He is not, in my opinion a bad doctor, however his bedside manner could use some improvement. Sometimes I go to the office with my husband when I am concerned about something (my husband and I are very close and caring of eachother and view our health concerns - as our health concerns). So I research some questions online to ask Dr Mcintryre when I am at the doctor with my husband. Needless to say - he doesn't even look at me when I speak at all. Makes me feel like I am a bother and a lower being and to be ignored. My husband (and me too) are patient and kind people. But finally we have decided to go elsewhere. Bedside manner, as well as competence and real CARING are ALL VERY important. All doctors should take that into serious consideration while practicing ... or find another job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. McIntyre is very knowledgeable and helpful. He always listens to his patients carefully and always has a proper answer/recommendation. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr. McIntyre was very unhelpful. First and foremost he barely had the time of day to hear any of my concerns. He brushed of my terrible anxiety as 'you need to practice talking to people' and although he examined my penis and there was redness he said I was completely normal. I was stunned trying to argue that I had a yeast infection. I left his office for another walkin and was immediately diagnosed with a yeast infection. Lastly, he claimed a wart on my foot that occurred in the EXACT same spot I previously had a wart years ago was 'nothing, probably a callus'. All this was in the same appointment and he was 0 for 3. I changed my diet to fix the anxiety, was cured of my yeast infection, and had my wart frozen off. And like I said, to top it all off he was rude and rushed me out. Quack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Keith is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor, he doesnt pretend like he knows everything, when hes unsure about whats going on with me we work through it together and refers me to specialists when necessary. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr. McIntyre is a good doctor if you come down with a case of strep, or a cold. If you have a more serious condition, he often seems to brush it off as 'probably nothing' and you must really push to have any test really done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Mcintyre for about 39 years now. I don't understand any of the negative comments I am reading here. I have never incountered any problems. He is very knowledgeable. He is quick in zeroing in on the what is causing whatever discomfort I am having. He has given me well deserved lectures poor lifestyle habits...diet, smoking etc. It is my responsibility to correct these failings, not his. His staff, like any medical staff, work in a hectic and pressure charged enviroment. I don't think they deserve the knocks leveled at them. I have never encounted an issue with them that would lead me to stew over anything. Am completely satisfied with my dealings with Dr. Mcintyre and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

My biggest complaint is not knowing when he's available. Also, it seems that no one answers the phone in his office. Today, the phones were only answered from 9am to 12 noon and now I'm unable to leave a message as the machine is full. Would love an appointment at his earliest convenience and am willing to be slotted in if there is a cancellation but, can't tell them that today, and have no idea when the phones will be manned tomorrow, so may end up with the same problem as today. -----I did at one point ask for this prostate exam that is being advertised all over the TV - he discouraged it, telling me I'm not old enough - I'm thinkin' he should allow me to have the exam, I don't know why he was discouraging it when it's all over the news and media that men my age should get it done....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

It seems some people mistake Dr.McIntyre knowledge and experience for arrogance! If you want the advice of a physiotherapist and not a Doctor then go to a walk-in they willbe more then happy to refere you to whom ever you like, I have been going to Dr.McIntyre for 20+ years and he is no nonsense and strait to the point he also works as an ER doctor and if you ask other Doctors he is VERY well respected ever Doctor makes mistakes that is the way of life, If you are looking for a Great family doctor Doctor Mac is the best if you want a doctor to agree with you and do what you want go to a walk-in clinic I have lived hours away and still kept Dr. Mac as My Family Doctor My Wife didn't like Dr.Mac at first either because he is straight forward and to the point but she loves him now and both of our young children are his patients the only down side is the wait times

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398633].votes_count ]]