Rate Dr. Keith McIntyre

Dr. Keith McIntyre's Ratings

I think Dr. McIntyre is a great doctor. I have anxiety and I was always afraid to tell anyone until a few weeks ago; however, when I went to see him, he was very encouraging and understanding. He talked to me about why I feel this way and what can be done to help overcome my issue. I've been going there since I was a baby and nineteen years later I can say I think the service he provides is very good. I appreciate the fact that every time I go see him he just doesn't throw me a prescription for drugs. He first always tries to find alternative methods to overcome your problem. If a prescription is required, then he will give you one. I disagree with those who believe don't he is arrogant whatsoever. I think he is very kind and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

A**hole makes me go see him for every little thing so he can bill the government. I have beeter things to do than to see a miserable a**hole.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I lost all respect for this "Dr" when I wrecked my back. I went to his office 4 days later and my form that waspio supposed to be faxed to WSIB 4 days ago was still there. I asked reception why, the reptionist looked at him asked him why.......there is a mirror behind reception and I saw him stick his finger in his ear like there was a high pitched noise, then wave his hand frantically to reception to get me out. HE WAS IMMEDIATELY FIRED AS MY Dr.!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. McIntyre never pays sincere attention to my family and my problems. His knowledge is quite outdated when it comes to how to live well with a healthy lifestyle. He will never try to go the extra mile to help you overcome your issues. I moved to another family doctor and felt the difference from day one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Dr. McIntyre is a helpful doctor, who is very knowledgeable. I appreciate his forwardness and will continue to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr. McIntyre is a man whose temperament is a bit odd. He is not, in my opinion a bad doctor, however his bedside manner could use some improvement. Sometimes I go to the office with my husband when I am concerned about something (my husband and I are very close and caring of eachother and view our health concerns - as our health concerns). So I research some questions online to ask Dr Mcintryre when I am at the doctor with my husband. Needless to say - he doesn't even look at me when I speak at all. Makes me feel like I am a bother and a lower being and to be ignored. My husband (and me too) are patient and kind people. But finally we have decided to go elsewhere. Bedside manner, as well as competence and real CARING are ALL VERY important. All doctors should take that into serious consideration while practicing ... or find another job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. McIntyre is very knowledgeable and helpful. He always listens to his patients carefully and always has a proper answer/recommendation. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr. McIntyre was very unhelpful. First and foremost he barely had the time of day to hear any of my concerns. He brushed of my terrible anxiety as 'you need to practice talking to people' and although he examined my penis and there was redness he said I was completely normal. I was stunned trying to argue that I had a yeast infection. I left his office for another walkin and was immediately diagnosed with a yeast infection. Lastly, he claimed a wart on my foot that occurred in the EXACT same spot I previously had a wart years ago was 'nothing, probably a callus'. All this was in the same appointment and he was 0 for 3. I changed my diet to fix the anxiety, was cured of my yeast infection, and had my wart frozen off. And like I said, to top it all off he was rude and rushed me out. Quack.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1398642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Keith is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor, he doesnt pretend like he knows everything, when hes unsure about whats going on with me we work through it together and refers me to specialists when necessary. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr. McIntyre is a good doctor if you come down with a case of strep, or a cold. If you have a more serious condition, he often seems to brush it off as 'probably nothing' and you must really push to have any test really done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1398636].votes_count ]]