Rate Dr. Deanna Love Rutman

Dr. Deanna Love Rutman's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Rutman for years. She is a warm and caring person. Always wants updates on my children and grandchildren. I would highly recommend her. As for the staff in the Scott office, which is now closed, were distant and at times cold. I just had an appt in the Oxford Bethel office and the staff there were cordial. Nice transition!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

First off, I literally created an account on this website only to warn people to not got to this woman. I am amazed by the number of 'positive' experiences with this doctor. She is rude, cold, unpersonal and extremely uncomfortable to be around. Every single time I have went to see her I am rudely waited on by her secretaries who treat me like I'm a plague and an inconvenience. I always feel extremely uncomfortable to ask her ANY questions because she just blankly stares at me. My final straw was when she preformed a biopsy on me and months later I tried desperately to contact her due to immense bleeding from the procedure. She NEVER called me back and I am still extremely scared and with many questions. She is unreliable and should be avoided at all costs. Dr. Ruttman, if you care about your patients at all and read this, PLEASE learn that not just pregnant women are the only important patients you have. I am a young woman and I needed a doctor I could trust when I was scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I have a hard time believing the high star rating shown on the review sites for Dr. Rutman. You know those companies that will pay someone just to write good reviews online about them so that they get more business? I can't say whether or not this is one of those companies. I am, however, shocked someone could have anything good to say about the office and it's employees. Her 2 techs in the Scott office are always rude and act like you're more of a bother than anything. She doesn't answer your questions, takes forever to call back with test results and when you call to follow up, her techs again, treat you like trash. I highly recommend going elsewhere. This is the first review I've ever written about anything. I'm just so taken aback by the lack of professionalism and care this office has towards it's patients. If you don't want to deal with people go be a online customer service rep where you just type responses all day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very difficult to communicate with. We usually waited for more than one hour, and she would spend less than 5 minutes with us. Usually did not answer our questions properly, and did not make us feel comfortable. Thankfully changed the doctor. She charged us $800 for changing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Rutman provided maternity/prenatal care and delivered my first baby. I am so thankful I found her when I did. She is an amazing doctor and delivering my first child was absolutely the greatest experience of my life because Dr. Rutman really listened to what I wanted for the birth. She made the minimum number of compromises to my "birth plan" required to avoid complications in delivery. She kept me fully informed and aware of everything going on during delivery and was there with me for most of labor. (She did NOT just show up when I started pushing). Also notable is the fact that I never saw another doctor during my maternity care and I never had a doubt that Dr. Rutman would be there with me in delivery. This seems to be rare nowadays! I have since moved out of state and am due with my second child next year; I am so dissapointed that Dr. Rutman won't be delivering my next baby! I highly recommend Dr. Rutman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Dr. Rutman is a very caring, and thoughtful person she loves what she does! she delivered my twins and also another one of mine and she was awesome both me and my husband were very impressed! thanks DR. RUTMAN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

She is wonderful and very knowledgeable. She tells you exactly what she is about to do and informs you if anything is normal, abnormal, etc. She is right on top of things!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Rutman is an extraordinary doctor and a beautuful person. In addition to her education as an OB she studied with midwives. She helped me through my miscarriage and two deliveries. if you are comfortable taking some time to develope a relationship with her, you will be more than well rewarded.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I used Dr. Ruttman through multiple births and one miscariage. Dr. Ruttman is the best! I have used both doctors and midwives in the past. Dr. Ruttman is the best of both world, attentive, kind and proffessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

LOVE this doctor! There's nothing like just seeing one person and getting individualized care. The other place I switched from was like a cattle moving office... they actually forgot about me in my room for over an hour & were always in a rush. I can't thank Dr. Rutman enough for her kindness and her care for me and my daughter on Thanksgiving day over a year ago. She's a wonderful person and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401382].votes_count ]]