Rate Dr. Blaine Cruickshank

Dr. Blaine Cruickshank's Ratings

Very professional, a top notch family doctor. Knowledgeable in not just physiological medicine but also anxiety and other psychological disorders.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor since I was a baby. He is very intelligent and can figure out the problem fairly quickly. He knows when to listen and when to ask questions. I find him very helpful. His secretary is another matter unfortunately. She doesn't speak clearly enough to get past her thick accent and she doesn't listen well when making appointments over the phone. I have had her try to book appointments for me a month or so after the day I call, despite the problem being a fairly urgent one. She is cold and unfriendly, and always makes me feel unwelcome in the waiting area.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Cruickshank is the best. I have had him for 37 years. The best thing about him besides his caring personality is he will not prescribe drugs unless necessary. I personally do not like taking drugs and this was a plus for me. He listens intently and is honestly caring. His nurse is awesome, but his receptionist could be a little nicer. The one he had before her was also difficults. Perhaps it's the job

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Cruickshank always goes above and beyond expectations. On a particularly stressful issue, he phoned personally as soon as he received the test results, right before a holiday, just so I could be put at ease. He is very knowledgable, thorough, efficient and personable. Overall I couldn't ask for a better doctor. His nurse is also absolutely wonderful. The secretary does okay with what I presume can be a very frustrating/challenging job, though I have had one or two frustrating experiences phoning in to her. Nonetheless, I am pleased to have Dr. Cruickshank as my physician.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Great doctor - very helpful and caring. His staff is also very caring and polite. Would recommend him to anyone

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor for over 30 years (wow I cannot believe it has been that long). He is FANTASTIC. He is very knowledgeable; you can tell that he stays up to date with latest advancements in medicine. He is professional and an overall nice man too.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

Can't say enough good things about Dr Cruickshank. He's exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and efficient.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

My doctor's best quality is that he is not a pill pusher - He tries to find alternative ways to cure you, ie a hot water bottle even

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cruickshank has been my family physcian for 30 years as of this year(2008). I have found him to be continuously improving in his efficiency as my diagnostician throughout the years, and always exudes professionalism with true care for his patients. I also appreciate his excellent skills on diagnosis, treatment, and if/when needed referral to specialists. He truly loves what he does, he communicates clearly and thoroughly, and is a man of great moral fiber. I am so thankful to have Dr. Cruickshank as my doctor, I just cannot say it with the proper appreciation-thanks for everything Dr. Cruickshank. You have truly been a friend with all the great help along the way in my life, and also in the lives of my two children, who both, were and still are, in the good doctor's care. I am especially thankful for referrals to specialists and the good doc following up on tests and communicating any anomalies to me immediately. He and his staff do make a great team. Thanks for all the help doc!

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cruickshank has been my doctor for almost 30 years. He is currently taking care of four generations of my family. As well as being a fine doctor, he is a man of integrity. I cannot speak highly enough of him or the service he provides. Hats off to you, Dr. C!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag