Rate Dr. Adrian J. Delaney

Dr. Adrian J. Delaney's Ratings

Nice person, started out very well. However, allergies were not documented even after telling them numerous times, he continued to try putting me on the same meds I've had documented allergic reactions to before. His lack of follow up led to an ER visit and more extensive testing and treatment. Pretty much was blown off the last visit. I do think he has his strong points, but just not the right one for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2375669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Delaney is the most attentive physician I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

When you see Dr. Delaney, expect to wait. Maybe an hour, hour and a half. Why? Because, with each patient, he does not leave the room until the patient is TREATED. Treated physically and mentally. I do not mind waiting because I know when it is my turn that he will not leave my room until I am done. He does that for all his patients...so I don't mind the wait. He is young, energentic, sympathic and very compentent. I drive 30 minutes to see only him. Trust me, in a medical world more inclined to get in and out, punch their money ticket, and not really care, Dr. Delaney is the old school town doctor. I see him as the doctors of days past, with medical bag in hand, coming to your home and not leaving your home until you are comfortable. Dr. Delaney is the best doctor that I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I've beene going to Dr. Delaney for about 3 years and he's always so great! He takes his time to listen to you and doesn't solely base his diagnosis on test results, which is great. Overall, I would definitely recommend him. He's young and so nice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][564546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I have seen Dr Delaney twice and he seems very nice and seems like he cares but he has missed two diagnoses on me in particular. I am not sure if he is just too "green" or what. My inusurence allows me to see anyone who is available and I think I will stick to the older doctors from now on...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564545].votes_count ]]