Rate Dr. Paul Hall

Dr. Paul Hall's Ratings

Over twenty years with Dr. Paul! Great dentist who cares about my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

We too were impressed! After a general anaesthetic for implant surgery Dr. Paul was available after hours to review treatment done and answer all my questions. Thank you to Dr. Hall and Jackie (staff member) for a job very well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Wow! I called Dr. Hall when my previous dentist didn't return my phone calls on a Saturday. My child had a toothache that nothing seemed to help. Dr. Hall promptly returned my call and met us at his office , even though he wasn't our regular dentist! Was wonderful with my five year old. Amazingly on Sunday, his day off he called to check on us. He is our family dentist now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Hall has sold out to a huge corporation. It's all about quota and billing. It's not about patient care any more. He used to be one of the best in the city now he's an assembly line. No personal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616892].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

My family's been going there for now the staff is first rate dr hall is very kind and helpfull to the kids if they had something special done he's always called personnely later in the evening to make sure that the patient was doing well I can't think of any doctors that take the time or bother to do that would recommend hall dentistry to anybody anytime

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Coming from a Dental Assistants POV, I am amazed at how well the office runs. It's like a well oiled machine, and very clean (and believe me I've worked in some pretty dirty offices). That office takes infection control very serious, which should be a concern for all patients. He treats his staff amazingly well, he must have 50 people employed in that office, and seems like a fair employer. This may not be in the forefront of most peoples minds But, if you have a dentist that treats his staff great you can just about bet he's going to be honest with you. From a patients POV, I am amazed even still by how well the office runs. He has a ton of patients he sees everyday and still manages to make you feel like you're the only one he's seeing that day. Always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and smiling. Fantastic with kids! He does his own follow up calls to patients who have undergone any type of procedure. Excellent Dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Most expensive dentist in Canada I'm sure of it!! Won't go back here again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I have always had fantastic service from Dr Paul Hall and his staff, Dr Paul always follows up at the end of the day to make sure you are doing ok, even on minor proceedures, he is very generous and always has a smile. Dr Paul knows how to hire positive warm and friendly staff. Great job to everyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I had missed an appointment 2 years ago at this office.I tried to explain that I was in Foothills Hospital having a stroke but the nurse said if I wanted to make another appointment I had to pay $50.for the missed appointment first.I never went back..Today I took a man in because he has an infected tooth.The nurse said that because he hadn't seen the Dr in a year they would no longer take him as a patient..I have no idea who is running the show at this office.I do know that I will NEVER recommend them to anyone..I ended up taking the man to the hospital for medication...It is disgusting to know that a Dr's office in Canada will turn a patient that is in so much pain away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

My Family has seen Paul for 20 years. He is always kind and caring. He is amazing with our children. Also so patient and helpful with my elderly father when he was still alive. A good choice for your family, always smiling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409602].votes_count ]]