You may also like

Rate Dr. Payam Marouni

Dr. Payam Marouni's Ratings

Dr. Payam Marouni was been my doctor since I move in from New York, He is very compassionate , knowledgeable and patient. The staff are all nice and helpful I recommended this doctor to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Staff was nice but disorganized, I have to call several times before I get my authorizations and referral papers. I've been a patient for over a year, but for the last several visits I haven't even seen dr. Marouni, he has his nurse examine me and recommend treatment ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best doctor in the valley. I've been taking my son to him since he was born. He always answers all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2375956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

We are staying with this doctor until the end of our days, he is just wonderfull. Very caring, spends time listening to your concerns and tries to responds to all questions with simples words, i went to get a iud and he was very patience and gentle with me, at the end o the app my husband switch from his prim.ph. Ti him, thats how pleased we were with the way he treated us. He's very knowledgeable, and seems very passionate about his career.im taking my son to his office too, that will fyllu make him our family doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I am greatful I found this doctor and office. The staff is great and the wait is fair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Dr. Marouni is very caring, personable and friendly, spends a lot of time with you, and he really knows what he is doing. I will definitely continue with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565980].votes_count ]]