Rate Dr. Payam Marouni

Dr. Payam Marouni's Ratings

Best doctor in the valley. I've been taking my son to him since he was born. He always answers all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2375956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

We are staying with this doctor until the end of our days, he is just wonderfull. Very caring, spends time listening to your concerns and tries to responds to all questions with simples words, i went to get a iud and he was very patience and gentle with me, at the end o the app my husband switch from his prim.ph. Ti him, thats how pleased we were with the way he treated us. He's very knowledgeable, and seems very passionate about his career.im taking my son to his office too, that will fyllu make him our family doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I am greatful I found this doctor and office. The staff is great and the wait is fair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Dr. Marouni is very caring, personable and friendly, spends a lot of time with you, and he really knows what he is doing. I will definitely continue with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565980].votes_count ]]