Rate Dr. Julie A. MORRISON

Dr. Julie A. MORRISON's Ratings

Dr. Julie is the most caring Dr. I have ever been to. She listens to what you have to say! I will follow her practice anywhere! Thank you Dr. JULIE!!!!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Based on other reviews here,I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with DR. Julie Morrison. For my first appointment, I showed up 15 minutes early as they asked. Waited for 10 minutes to take me in and once I was in the patient room, it took her 40 minutes just to see me. She barely answered any of my questions and was not helpful at all. Indeed she was condescending! FYI I'm a healthy 25 year old women, so No I don't have any serious medical problems. This should have been an easy visit for her. Two month Later, she billed $497 for a 7 minutes consultation! Called the billing dept and they said it was a high level visit. Are you kidding me? My insurance (United Healthcare) covered only 254 and I'm suppose to pay the rest. My insurance said they are not using the correct medical code and it's the provider responsibility. Save yourself from stress and find yourself another doctor!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

she's attentive, allows you the time you need, friendly, exploains thin gs clearly

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

In a lifetime of 62 years, I can honestly say that I have more confidence in Dr. Julie Morrison than any other doctor I have ever encountered. She is very easy to talk to and confide in, and when you leave her office, you actually feel like something was accomplished. I wish more doctors were like her.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Julie is the most kind and sincere Doctor I have been too. She really cares about each and everyone of her patients. I will never see another Doctor. Her staff are fantastic. Her nurse Cassy is great . They all greet you with a hug including Dr. Julie. She is just awesome.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag