Rate Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr. Christopher Moore's Ratings

My husband and me have seen so many dentists in the past, since we move a lot. By far, this dentist is the WORST dentist we had. My husband and I visit dentists regularly every 6 months. We take awesome care of our teeth. yet this dentist somehow find problem with each teeth. and then he's not even good at what he does, he always put tooooo much filling in a tooth and then you have to go back several times, but even though he can't fix the problem. my husband ended up with a crack in his tooth (and he can't fix it!) and I just gave up on the constant pain I have. We're not getting back here and I strongly recommend that you do more research before visiting him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628294].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I find Dr. Moore and all staff as professional as they could possibly be. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for years and I have had exceptional dental care and pleasant experiences always. I appreciate all the dental work he's done for me. Thank you, Dr. Moore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Moore has been looking after my family's dental care for over 15 years. He and his team provide exceptional service in a gentle, kind and caring way. My previous experiences with dentists left me cautious. Dr. Moore and his team have eliminated my fear of dental work. I have never felt pain or discomfort during his treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been going to this dental office since 1981 and I believe that Dr. Moore and many of the staff have been there for over 15 years. They are positive, attentive and work as one team. They listen to any concerns one has about the procedures and explain them thoroughly. I have found my dental procedures to be extremely well done but t if there are concerns they follow up later that day or the next day for particularly challenging procedures and address them promptly. The dentist, dental hygienists and office staff are extremely competent and focused on serving you the customer . It is actually a pleasure to go there. I feel fortunate to have them as my dental team . My wife and daughter are both extremely pleased with the quality of the dental procedures and the caring approach of the team. Superlative !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Moore for 15 years and found him and his staff wonderful. Because he knows my finances are tight he made me a much needed night guard for free. I thank him and his great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Totally awesome from entry to departure!I don't like going to the dentist, in fact I dislike it very much. But I actually feel at ease with Dr. Moore

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

The team of Dr. Moore as truly amazing from the warm greeting when you walk in to the staff that are a Crown above the rest. I hated dentist but the Dr. Moore team seem to make visits enjoyable and that your a somebody no matter if your rich or poor or have mental health issues or famous as they are the dentist dream team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Dr. Moore has been an amazing dentist for both my husband and me for 11 years. His expertise is wide ranged. As well as for our yearly appointments, I went to Dr. Moore for my partial lower denture which has caused me absolutley no problems for almost 4 years now. I would strongly reommend Dr. Moore and his support team for anyone looking for a pain free experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he first began his practice here in Peterborough, and my daughter for the past six years. We have had nothing but exemplary care by both Dr. Moore and his staff. The ladies at the front desk are efficient, friendly and make us feel welcome. All of the hygienists are friendly and take good care when cleaning our teeth. My daughter has no fear of Dr. Moore and that cannot be said from two experiences she had with previous dentists in town. For someone who has a low pain tolerance, I am always pleasantly surprised when the needles I do receive never hurt. I also like that Dr. Moore has no problem referring to a specialist when specific work needs to be done. We were just there this week and once again, a fantastic experience. We would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr Moore's for over 10 years. Absolutely every visit to his office has met or vastly exceded my expectations. From the staff at the front desk to the hygenists, assistants and Dr Moore himself; the friendliness, professionalism and attention to comfort & quality work is evident. I can honestly say I have never been hurt by this dentist. The attention to providing a pain-free treatment is incredible. Even the local anesthetic needles are LITERALLY painless. And the multiple onlays Dr. Moore did for me over 10 years ago have endured very well and continue to hold up great. If one defines 'value' as 'what you get for what you pay', Dr. Moore and his team provides excellent value. Not having to go back for follow up problems, not enduring ongoing pain, & not having to repeat treatments is essentially great value. I run my own veterinary clinic. I recognize quality work when I see it. I have referred many people to Dr. Moore & will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415876].votes_count ]]