Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr. Christopher Moore

Rate Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr. Christopher Moore's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Moore for 15 years and found him and his staff wonderful. Because he knows my finances are tight he made me a much needed night guard for free. I thank him and his great staff.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Totally awesome from entry to departure!I don't like going to the dentist, in fact I dislike it very much. But I actually feel at ease with Dr. Moore

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

The team of Dr. Moore as truly amazing from the warm greeting when you walk in to the staff that are a Crown above the rest. I hated dentist but the Dr. Moore team seem to make visits enjoyable and that your a somebody no matter if your rich or poor or have mental health issues or famous as they are the dentist dream team.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore has been an amazing dentist for both my husband and me for 11 years. His expertise is wide ranged. As well as for our yearly appointments, I went to Dr. Moore for my partial lower denture which has caused me absolutley no problems for almost 4 years now. I would strongly reommend Dr. Moore and his support team for anyone looking for a pain free experience.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he first began his practice here in Peterborough, and my daughter for the past six years. We have had nothing but exemplary care by both Dr. Moore and his staff. The ladies at the front desk are efficient, friendly and make us feel welcome. All of the hygienists are friendly and take good care when cleaning our teeth. My daughter has no fear of Dr. Moore and that cannot be said from two experiences she had with previous dentists in town. For someone who has a low pain tolerance, I am always pleasantly surprised when the needles I do receive never hurt. I also like that Dr. Moore has no problem referring to a specialist when specific work needs to be done. We were just there this week and once again, a fantastic experience. We would recommend them to anyone!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

My family and I have been patients of Dr Moore's for over 10 years. Absolutely every visit to his office has met or vastly exceded my expectations. From the staff at the front desk to the hygenists, assistants and Dr Moore himself; the friendliness, professionalism and attention to comfort & quality work is evident. I can honestly say I have never been hurt by this dentist. The attention to providing a pain-free treatment is incredible. Even the local anesthetic needles are LITERALLY painless. And the multiple onlays Dr. Moore did for me over 10 years ago have endured very well and continue to hold up great. If one defines 'value' as 'what you get for what you pay', Dr. Moore and his team provides excellent value. Not having to go back for follow up problems, not enduring ongoing pain, & not having to repeat treatments is essentially great value. I run my own veterinary clinic. I recognize quality work when I see it. I have referred many people to Dr. Moore & will continue to do so.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore, I can't thank you enough for the quality of service you have provided. I went to you because I'd heard raves about your skill from another patient. I'd had cosmetic bonding done by another dentist and needed it to be greatly improved. You did an incredible job. I went from being embarrassed of my smile to being happy and confident about it. Because of the acclaim I'd heard about your skill, I drove well out of my way to have you work on my teeth, 364 kilometers round trip, I'd heard you were that good, and I am so glad I did. Recently you built an orthotic bite plate for me and I am so grateful. The aching jaw I've had every morning for a very long time is gone. As well, you and your staff are so nice, you all put me at ease and made me feel comfortable and confident. I can't tell you how happy I am to have, not only a dentist I can trust, but one of your caliber.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Moore was excellent! His staff was very warm, friendly, and welcoming. Dr. Moore took the time to explain all of his procedures with me and was extremely thorough. The best part of my experience was that it was completely painless! This is saying a lot because I am usually very nervous at the dentist! I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to his office!

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I had been happy with Dr Moore, but this changed when he tried to bill me for work he hadn't done. I fell and broke a tooth on holiday in Paris. I had excellent care from two dentists in Paris. All that was left to do on returning home was to remove a temporary crown and place a permanent one. When I was presented with a bill for work done in Paris, I was stunned. It didn't help that the office broke the moulds and lied to me about it.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore and staff make each visit enjoyable. They are always willing to squeeze my last minute requests in which is greatly appreciated. I would gladly recommend Dr. Moore.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag