Rate Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr. Christopher Moore's Ratings

Caring, knowledgeable, professional. I would strongly recommend to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I have now had Dr Moore treat me several times I literally drive two hours with many choices in the city of Toronto available I choose to drive to Peterborough way out of my way because of his knowledge his service and his professional service and conduct I would highly recommend Dr Moore and his team

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he arrived in Peterborough and I have had several problems with my teeth and every time I have had an emergency Dr. Moore's office has been very helpful in making sure that I was seen as quickly as possible including coming in early or staying late. I have never had any pain during any of my procedures and appreciate the state of the art freezing method that he uses as I do not take needle freezing well. Dr. Moore does quality work. I recently had to have a crown put on and while having the temporary on I pulled it off while eating toffee, my own fault. Dr. Moore was away on holidays at the time but I had been given the name of another dentist covering his patients while he was away in case I had any problems. While the other dentist was reattaching my crown he commented on the quality of Dr. Moore's work stating that he did beautiful work and it was hard to tell the difference between my temporary and permanent crowns. He even made comment to his assistant that his admired Dr. Moore's work. Upon his return, Dr. Moore attached the permanent crown and even offered to take the cost of my visit to the other dentist off my bill. Dr. Moore is expensive but you get what you pay for. QUALITY!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

My husband and me have seen so many dentists in the past, since we move a lot. By far, this dentist is the WORST dentist we had. My husband and I visit dentists regularly every 6 months. We take awesome care of our teeth. yet this dentist somehow find problem with each teeth. and then he's not even good at what he does, he always put tooooo much filling in a tooth and then you have to go back several times, but even though he can't fix the problem. my husband ended up with a crack in his tooth (and he can't fix it!) and I just gave up on the constant pain I have. We're not getting back here and I strongly recommend that you do more research before visiting him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628294].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I find Dr. Moore and all staff as professional as they could possibly be. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for years and I have had exceptional dental care and pleasant experiences always. I appreciate all the dental work he's done for me. Thank you, Dr. Moore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Moore has been looking after my family's dental care for over 15 years. He and his team provide exceptional service in a gentle, kind and caring way. My previous experiences with dentists left me cautious. Dr. Moore and his team have eliminated my fear of dental work. I have never felt pain or discomfort during his treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been going to this dental office since 1981 and I believe that Dr. Moore and many of the staff have been there for over 15 years. They are positive, attentive and work as one team. They listen to any concerns one has about the procedures and explain them thoroughly. I have found my dental procedures to be extremely well done but t if there are concerns they follow up later that day or the next day for particularly challenging procedures and address them promptly. The dentist, dental hygienists and office staff are extremely competent and focused on serving you the customer . It is actually a pleasure to go there. I feel fortunate to have them as my dental team . My wife and daughter are both extremely pleased with the quality of the dental procedures and the caring approach of the team. Superlative !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Moore for 15 years and found him and his staff wonderful. Because he knows my finances are tight he made me a much needed night guard for free. I thank him and his great staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Totally awesome from entry to departure!I don't like going to the dentist, in fact I dislike it very much. But I actually feel at ease with Dr. Moore

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

The team of Dr. Moore as truly amazing from the warm greeting when you walk in to the staff that are a Crown above the rest. I hated dentist but the Dr. Moore team seem to make visits enjoyable and that your a somebody no matter if your rich or poor or have mental health issues or famous as they are the dentist dream team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1415879].votes_count ]]