Dr. Christopher Moore

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr. Christopher Moore's Ratings

Dr. Moore has been my dentist for around 17 yrs. He is without a doubt a terrific dentist! He has a very calming and gentle demeanor! So if anyone happens to be terrified of going to the dentist he is the dentist for you!! I have had to have a root canal as well as 3 on lays done and my pain
was very minimal if any while the procedures were being done. His staff are all so friendly and talk about being prompt. I never seem to wait for more than 5 minutes. Cristina is my dental hygienist and she as well is excellent and gentle! I might add 2 yrs. ago we moved to NIAGARA-On -The - Lake and I still drive to Peterborough because having him as my dentist is well worth the nearly 3 hour drive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences as a patient in Dr. Moore's office. I first came to Dr. Moore because I was concerned with the fit of my orthotic which I had gotten fabricated at a previous dentist. I grind and clench my teeth for most hours of the day which has lead to loss of tooth structure and enamel. I had my orthotic inserted and adjusted at a different office. Once I noticed it wasn't fitting right and beginning to cause more pain in my head and jaw then before, I saw fit that it was more convenient to go to Dr. Moore. When I visited the office Dr. Moore properly fit and adjusted the orthotic to their proper specifications. Not only did he completely fix my jaw issues from adjusting the orthotic, he was able to teach me more about TMJ, and the science behind our jaw joints, how we bite, etc. He wanted to make sure I understood all of the aspects of what I was experiencing. Overall, I could go on for paragraphs about the amazing care, compassionate, hardworking, and education the whole office brings to the business. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Moore for any dental needs beyond just his TMJ education.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Moore's office. I am a fourth year student at Trent University who has battled with severe migraines for years now. These migraines have been extremely painful in my face and neck, resulting in missed work and classes. For years I have had Doctors tell me these migraines are the result of weather changes, sinus infections etc. I had been sent for MRI's and other tests with no concrete answer. I've had the loudest clicking noise happening when I open my jaw and I knew it was not normal. I had tried getting into a Dentist for TMJ/TMD in my home town but the wait list was over 6 months!! I was referred to Dr. Moore and gave it a shot, there wasn't any harm with checking out the wait time. I was astonished when the office booked me in within 2 weeks! Dr. Moore evaluated my situation and knew exactly the next steps to take. He is extremely knowledgeable. I cannot believe the difference I feel since starting the treatment! I have been migraine free for the first time in over 5 years for months now. The clicking of my jaw has diminished and I can feel my jaw muscles have relaxed so much and movement has since increased. I am able to enjoy my life, my work and school without being in constant pain. I'm so grateful for Dr. Moore and his team. I cannot thank him enough and his wonderful staff for all that they have done for me.

I walk in the office and they know me by name, I call for an appointment and I am in immediately, if I have any troubles with my jaw Dr. Moore will always make the time to see me and make any necessary adjustments, treatment plans and other information is thoroughly explained in a way that makes sense.

I have had such a positive experience here and would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone, especially those who are experiencing symptoms like myself. TMJ is very common in women and I would strongly recommend booking an appointment to see if this could be the fix you need as well.

I am sad to be wrapping up my 4 years here in Peterborough but it says a lot when I am willing to make a 3 hour drive just to remain at Dr. Moore's office as a patient.

Thanks Dr. Moore and staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

The hygienists at Dr. Moore's office are wonderful ! I have had my teeth cleaned by all three hygienists and each is gentle and kind. I also got to use their new massage cushion for my back last time I was in. They pay attention to all of me, not just my teeth. Thank you Lee, Christina, and Connie! You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Moore is by far one of the best dentists I have ever known. I was terrified when I first went to see him and I am now so comfortable every time I go. He does not hesitate to send me to a specialist if needed. They are very punctual and the complete staff are so very friendly. I never hesitate to recommend this office to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr.Moore and his staff put me at ease when I had issues with a tooth. Julie even offered to come into the room with me and hold my hand. I had bad experiences with dentist before visiting Dr.Moores office. Not anymore. I will not have a problem seeing a dentist again as along as it is with Dr.Moore and his fantastic staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Moore and his staff made me feel very secure in their knowledge and the high professionalism you receive from the time you enter his office. I was terrified of dentists, but my experience with Dr. Moore has changed my attitude entirely. Whenever anyone now asks if I could recommend a dentist, Dr. Moore's name is the first and only name to come out of my mouth. His staff is so caring, and calming that I have the highest respect for each and every one of them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2666980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Caring, knowledgeable, professional. I would strongly recommend to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I have now had Dr Moore treat me several times I literally drive two hours with many choices in the city of Toronto available I choose to drive to Peterborough way out of my way because of his knowledge his service and his professional service and conduct I would highly recommend Dr Moore and his team

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he arrived in Peterborough and I have had several problems with my teeth and every time I have had an emergency Dr. Moore's office has been very helpful in making sure that I was seen as quickly as possible including coming in early or staying late. I have never had any pain during any of my procedures and appreciate the state of the art freezing method that he uses as I do not take needle freezing well. Dr. Moore does quality work. I recently had to have a crown put on and while having the temporary on I pulled it off while eating toffee, my own fault. Dr. Moore was away on holidays at the time but I had been given the name of another dentist covering his patients while he was away in case I had any problems. While the other dentist was reattaching my crown he commented on the quality of Dr. Moore's work stating that he did beautiful work and it was hard to tell the difference between my temporary and permanent crowns. He even made comment to his assistant that his admired Dr. Moore's work. Upon his return, Dr. Moore attached the permanent crown and even offered to take the cost of my visit to the other dentist off my bill. Dr. Moore is expensive but you get what you pay for. QUALITY!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644877].votes_count ]]