Rate Dr. Bernard Behrmann

Dr. Bernard Behrmann's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

It was worth waiting for 5 months to see Dr. Behrmann. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. He is the best pediatrician I have ever had.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Behrmann is the best pediatrican in Richmond. He is very knowledgable and kind. He takes his time to talk to us. My daughter got early Autism diagnosis because of his recommendation. Now my daughter improves a lot because of early intervention. I would recommend him to anyone. On a side note, I have emailed him questions from time to time, he replies even at night. He is not only a great doctor but also a great person. I trust him 100%.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Very nice Doctor! We are visiting from out of town and took our son there for a circumssion. Dr.Behrmann was very patient, knowledgable and did a very good job. We were both surprised at how our Son didn't seem to cry much. We would highly recommend this Doctor :)

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Behrmann is a fantastic doctor. I would recommend him without any doubts. Watching him interact with my 8 y/o boy was something I will never forget. His way with children is unbelievable. Watching him work his diagnosis is fascinating. An excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Fantastic Doctor. Recently did a circumcision on my son. He was awesome and friendly. Explained the whole process to us and took the time to make us feel comfortable. He was great and his price was half of what the other doctors were charging.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Barnard was very funny and caring. He made you feel at comfortable. He looked after are little man very well. I think it was harder on us then my little guy! He gave us his cell number to use for 24hours if we had any consernce at all! never had to use it!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Behrmann performed a circumcision on my infant son in his office. We were both pretty nervous and queasy about the procedure, but he put us at ease. He was great with our baby, and the cut area healed very quickly. I have already recommended him to my mom&baby lunch group.

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag

Dr Berhrmann is a wonderful doctor. During our difficult time he was a lifesaver.I could not have asked for anything better..

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Behrmann is a wonderful doctor who listens attentively and empathetically to the child and parents. We've never felt rushed. He knows the specialists if a referral is needed.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag