Rate Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala

Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala's Ratings

I had smartlipo on my neck area. The procedure was an easy recovery, very little pain afterwards and amazing results! I really wish I had done this years ago; I no longer fear having pictures taken of me. Cost was very reasonable. Dr. Mizgala has a wonderful confident, calming bedside manner and made the whole experience less stressful.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Let's start off with this. I went to another doctor before her. I wanted to get breast augmentation, and he wanted to OVER charge me and do a procedure I did NOT want done. Not only that, but he was unsympathetic. Thank GOD I went to Mizgala for a second opinion. When I went to Mizgala, it was as if I found an angel. Not only was she professional, but she was sympathetic and knew exactly what I wanted done. She preformed my breast augmentation and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. My breasts came out perfect and proportional. She did a PHENOMINAL job and I highly recommend her. She is GREAT at what she does!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

I received the Vi Peel by the aestheticean at Dr. Mizgala's office and the transformation is exceptional. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend getting the Vi Peel. I did have some peeling but it wasn't obnoxious. The peel gives you a pretty glow and makes your skin look fabulous!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Simply the best, you could not have a better or more caring Doctor.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

She did my breast augmentation. Did a fantastic job! It hurt like hell, but they look great!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2007 | flag