Dr. John A. Simpson

Rate Dr. John A. Simpson

Dr. John A. Simpson's Ratings

He is a great doctor, it was a sad day when we found out he was leaving Uxbridge

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Simplson is amazing. His knowledge, kindness and follow up are second to none. I really wish he would fine tune his team and work with people that would better compliment the high standards that he has set for himself. As many others have said before, we put up with the front desk staff as it is the only way to keep Dr. Simpson. He deserves better and it is unfortunate that his patients are not treated well...until they get to him.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

I like this doctor and the staff. I'm pretty sure that the front desk staff are not the ones to set up office policies, I'm sure that would come from the doctor or owner of the clinic. All the staff is very caring and make me feel comfortable.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

My husband, children and I were lucky enough to have Dr. Simpson take us on as soon as he arrived in Uxbridge. He is thorough, caring, knowledgeable. We consider ourselves exceptionally lucky to have him as our family doctor. It is because he is as wonderful as he is that we continue to put up with the reception staff being as rude and inefficient as we have found them to be. It is refreshing (so to speak) to find that we are not the only ones who have had terrible experiences with the front line staff at the clinic. It is, however, unfortunate, given the professionalism that Dr. Simpson, himself, exudes.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

Doctor Simpson is a great doctor, apart from one staff member who I won't name, the desk staff are rude, unkind and seem to dictate whether they deem you worthy of making an appointment. If you want to wait six weeks for an appt. this is a great clinic. lol

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Simpson is a great human being, he actually cares about his patients. I drive from Toronto to see a real Dr. "It's worth the drive to Uxbridge"

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Simpson accepted us as patients after having encountered my husband and son in the Uxbridge ER and learning that our family doctor was over an hour away. We are very fortunate at that turn of events as he has been an amazing, caring and compassionate doctor. The desk staff on the other hand leave little to be desired and if it were not for Dr. Simpson we would have left them behind long ago. Some of the receptionists are rude, don't really listen to what you are telling them and presume to direct you based on what they think they heard.

Submitted July 12, 2009 | flag

We encountered Dr. Simpson after having to take our son to the walk in clinic in town and were immediately impressed by his caring attitude and professional knowledge. The staff on the desk were absolutely horrible and truly need to take a page from Dr. Simpson's professional book - listen and care.

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag

Always listens. Wonderful bedside manner, and calls when he says he will to update on results. So blessed to have him in town, really hope he is here to stay!

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag

I have had Dr.Simpson as a doc for many years; don't need to see him very often other than physicals (which are very difficult to book with his staff). I have two teenagers who again don't need to be seen -if but once/twice a year. He is a great doc but extremely difficult to see. I work in the health care profession for a specialist. I find their office staff very difficult to deal with - very non-caring of their patients + their aliments. As a doctor he is great + knowledgeable and you never feel in a rush once you do get in to see him. Because I can never seem to get an appt (when I actually do need one) I must (for the most part) present to their walk in clinic or the staff say to go to Emerg (an abuse of the system). It would be great if he was available more + the staff was much more helpful (or even seemed like they cared).

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag