Rate Dr. Caroline Mailloux

Dr. Caroline Mailloux's Ratings

I have not had the best experience...For one i never get to see her back to back for follow ups i could see her one visit and then the next its a totally different doctor...also i find the charting is unorganized...i was read result for a test that my mother had done..appointments for MRI's haven't been made and i am constantly trying to get a hold of the office to make sure they are doing their job on their end. when you can get through to them...

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Very caring and compassionate. Very thorough. Not opposed to natural remedies which is great.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

DR.MAILLOUX IS A GREAT DOCTOR. VERY HELPFUL, COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING. FRESH OUT OF MEDICAL SCHOOL TOO. SHE GAVE ME HOPE WHEN MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED LAST YEAR WITH CANCER. SHE CHANGED THE WAY, I LOOK AT LIFE.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag

She the best doctor for me .She realy cares for her patient She has all my family When you go in to see her she always smile and takes time to hear you what wrong with you she not a pill pusher like my old doctor was I like her she the best She young and have lot of patien and very nice persinallity Tobad we cant have good doctor like her she a angel

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag