Rate Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Ratings

Dr. Mansuria has been a lifesaver for me. She has helped me threw infertility, miscarriages and 2 pregnancy. . She has always spent alot of time with me. I just had my second child and I am always amazed at how she remembers me whenever I call. The only downside is since she had a child she shares call on the weekends and holidays with other women doctors. I have talked to two different doctors and both of them have been really nice and knowledgeable but its not the same as talking to her. I was worried because I had my second son on weekend but nurses at hospital told me she comes in for her patients more than any other doctor and she did come to deliver my baby on a weekend she was not on call. She is very strict with weight and diet during pregnancy and gives alot of information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had the Worse experience ever with her! Not only did she give me incorrect information all throughout my pregnancy, she was not around to deliver my child either! And on top of it all, she didn't do my sons circumcision correctly so now he has skin adhesions and I need to correct it surgically! I will never ever in my life go back to her again and do not recommend her to anyone i know!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr . Mansuria is the best she delivery my baby , c section and was very care and call me to follow up . office is very nice and clean , staff is nice , I recommend dr. Mansuria to a lot of my friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

This is the worst doctor out there and have gotten worse with years. I switched to her in the middle of my second pregnancy because of all the great reviews. Initially it was great, she did a sonogram at every visit and all. As it gotten closer to my delivery she barely spent time with me at appointments. She did not even check my stitches after delivery and only stopped by for 2 seconds right before discharge. After that she recommended that I put in Mirena IUD saying that there are no side effects. I was bleeding non stop for the first 5 months and she said that it was normal. I finally got an appointment after 6 months, she did bloodwork (never got back to me with results) and looked at my u/s. Said that it was fine. Came in again after another 6 months because of more bleeding and told her to get IUD out. She did more bloodwork and said that I had ovarian failure due to all the bleeding that I had before. Now that I called to get my records they said that I need to pay $1 per page.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483576].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Shetal Mansuria is by far the best OB/GYN! She delivered both of my daughters and took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy. Given that my second pregnancy was unplanned, Dr. Mansuria made me feel so much more at ease with the entire process. I was high risk with my second daughter and she communicated the additional tests that I would be undertaking in a simple, clear manner. Also, her bedside manner is truly unmatched! She always made herself available to answer any questions that I had and returned calls promptly. I have referred several friends to Dr. Mansuria and she delivered their babies. In addition, she identified an issue that a good friend of mine was having and conducted the surgery she needed to be able to get pregnant and have her baby girl. Dr. Mansuria is bright, ahead of the curve with new technology and processes and an amazing doctor and person!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

We love Dr Shethal Mansuria. She always there for us when we needed. When my wife is Pregnant, She guided us, Helped us a lot to do things right on time. Sad part is we moved out of state with in 5 months but we liked the way she treated. Just by following her instructions, my wife had normal delivery. She always keeps my wife weight, food activities, sugar content monitoring. We consulted 3 Gynecs so far but we alwys felt more comfortable with Shethal. She carries a Ultra sound equipment so that she can monitor baby readings in each visit. In general this monitoring in rest of the hospitals will be done 3 to 4 times in entire delivery but Shetal does that for each visit you make. We recommend Shetal for all the users who follows ratemd's like the way i do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Dr. Mansuria is by far the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life! Not only is she brilliant but she is the most compassionate person I have ever met! When I was pregnant she responded to my phone calls within minutes! I am confused about the comment below and am wondering if they are commenting on the right doctor?! I found that review to be someone offensive and am sure many of her other patients would agree with me! Not only did Dr Mansuria SAVE MY LIFE, but my baby was hospitalized last winter. I called her crying and she showed up in his hospital room an hour later to simply give me a hug and talk to me and my husband. We are blessed to have her in our lives! I joke with my husband that I would love to be pregnant again simply to spend another 9 months with her!! I have referred close friends and they couldn't agree with me more! It's hard to find dedicated doctors these days!! I could go on and on! Love love love her!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1424715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr. Mansuria and her staff are very rude. Not sure about rest of the positive ratings, but our experience was pretty bad. Her knowledge is very questionable as one of the other reviewer mentioned. Once she was really nasty about answering questions on the phone. Imagine the emotional distress of the doctor yelling at you when you are a pregnant patient. This clearly shows that the doctor doesn't care about her patients a bit. Each patient is just another number or chart to help her grow her practice. If you have a choice, please consider going to some other more experienced and knowledgable Obgyn doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1424720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. She is just amazing.Made me feel very comfortable. She delivered my first baby. Made the delivery very easy for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424714].votes_count ]]