Rate Dr. Charles Minett

Dr. Charles Minett's Ratings

Dr Minett removed a very difficult molar that had 2 attempted but failed root canals by an Endodontist, the roots were wrapped around the sinus. Dr Minett is kind and gentle beyond any Physician I have ever dealt with. His staff were accommodating , professional and awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Minett for wisdom teeth surgery. He is excellent and so is his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2449687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Minett removed my wisdom teeth when I was a teen and now has done both my son and daughters teeth. He and his staff are kind and professional. My daughter had complications after her teeth were removed and the follow up care is exceptional. The whole office was very helpful and they really cared about her, checking in with us at home etc. He explains everything very clearly and calmly. He is great with teenagers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1427655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

This was my first appointment with Dr. Minett for a consult on a tooth extraction and possible dental implant. There are several nurses who rotate through reception - rated a 4 because I didn't receive a warm reception (was essentially ignored) when I first walked into the office, and also because I called the office several weeks ago and the receptionist who answered the phone was aloof, dismissive, and chatting with one of the nurses while not really listening to me. I almost went elsewhere. Dr. Minett was fantastic! He did a thorough examination and sat with me for over an hour to slowly and carefully explain my options. He explained how my tooth would be extracted and made me feel very comfortable about it (I'm terrified!) He described the implant process in great detail, down to the materials, metals and companies for the products he would be using. My estimate was detailed out on paper and he went through each charge so I fully understood what I would be paying for. RECOMMENDED!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1427654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Just had two wisdoms removed at 8:30~ish this morning, was a huge wuss and very very nervous going in. Everyone was wonderfully kind and understanding while still acting professional and punctual, before I knew it I was awake and alert (though a little dizzy) and ready to go home. The staff were unbelievably supportive and Dr. Minett is remarkable at what he does... little sore so far but up and about and feeling pretty good. Will update if anything changes in the meantime, but seriously - you are very lucky if you can get a referral here! Would recommend to all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1427653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Got my four wisdom teeth out today. The staff made me so comfortable(I was really nervous and they calmed me right down). I didn't even feel it when the put the IV in and there is no bruise even though I bruise like a peach. So far I doing really well. I expected to be bedridden all day but I have been up and even eating (no solid food ofcourse). overall much better experience than I was expecting. They did everything they could to make it easier on me and the nurse even walked me to my mom's car. Definitely recommend this doctor/facility!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1427652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth out, got into the appointment early. As I was very nervous the staff was very helpful with that. For my first ever surgery I think that it went extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1427651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Appointment was moved an hour earlier and then when we arrrived at that time we still waited 40 minutes to get into him. Surgical process went smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1427650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I got my wisdom teeth removed today, all 4. The surgery was flawless! Went out under general anesthesia, felt like I opened my eyes a moment later, and it was done! Pain is very manageable. Nothing to worry about at all! Great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1427649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

Was referred to Dr. Minett for minor surgery, and he did a competent and painless job, which healed without complication. Receptionist not bad but could have been friendlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1427648].votes_count ]]