Dr. Szillamer Molnar

Rate Dr. Szillamer Molnar

Dr. Szillamer Molnar's Ratings

I'd like to express my greatest appreciation for Dr Molnar & his dear wife Coral. He delivered my 2 sons, one in 97 & the other in 99. Much was blessed & still is!!! I wish he were still practicing, as I could use his expertise today, as I don't know any in the Edmonton area!!! Bonny Fedina, mom :)

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Molnar delivered me, was my family physician until he specialized and then went on to deliver two of my three girls. A wonderful wonderful man who truly met his calling in life. He is kind, gentle, respectful, compassionate and an excellent doctor. I only wished he hadn't retired before my third daughter was born.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

I've had only 2 doctors in my lifetime that were worth being addressed as doctor. Dr. Molnar is definitely one of them; during my visits with him, he surpassed all expectations. If I met him on the street, or in a store, he would say hello (addressing me by name) and inquire as to how I was feeling. A great doctor, indeed!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

Best doctor ever. Delivered 2 of my children. Was very helpful and patient with me. Made being a mom even more special. Great bedsiade manners. Very knowledageable. Recommeded to everyone.

Submitted June 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Molnar was our family physician in 1979, when I was 10 years old, for a few years. He was an excellent, caring Dr. In 1996 he delivered our son, and in 2002, he delivered our daughter, and I had complications with her, having had to be hospitalized for a few days prior to her delivery. I was sorry to see him retire from his practice, but in March when our son had surgery, I saw him scurrying around the OR area, so he is still immersed in his work! I hope he will give himself a chance to rest some day, but it's nice to know how helpful he is to everyone who needs him, in our community! I also really appreciated his staff - wonderful people, Coral especially!! :)

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had and could possibly hope for. All the best adjectives could not even come close to characterize this doctor personally and professionally. We are very grateful for everything he has done for us. God bless doctor Molnar. May he has many-many years of happy life.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Molnar was my doctor in 1980 and he deliverd my daughter in June 1981. I had a C-Section with my son in 1976 but he was willing to let me try a normal delivery with my daughter. It didn't work out & he ended up doing a C-Section on my but he was great through all of this. When I moved to Red Deer from Grande Praire in 1985, I wanted to bring him with me. He was an excellent doctor and I have not found another like him.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2007 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR!!! Delivered my daughter in 2003, and was a very difficult labor. I never knew at the time that anything was wrong, and he took control of the situation. I have never felt safer in a very scary circumstance. Highly recommended, very professional, and an overall amazing man. Great bedside mannor, and genuinely cares. Great staff at his office as well.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Molnar was my dr. back in 1977 when I was pregant with my first child. He delivered her. To this date, I would rate him as the best doctor I have had! He truly is the most knowledgeable, thorough, caring doctor. You would be most lucky to have this gentle man at your bedside! We moved to BC when my daughter was two and wished we could have taken him with us!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2007 | flag

I had this doctor for my 3 daughters 91 94 and again in 98. graet doctor, knowledgable. he was diligent,he seemed to have an almost intuition about everytghing. just a really great doctor. I also had him for several surguries. He had a great bed side manner. his nurses were also wonderful. I had endometriosis and several cysts and other problems and trust this doctor. trust trust trust. this guy knows his business. your life and your babies life. this guy has seen every situation and knows how to deal with it. I wish he would never grow old because he is a major asset to the medical community.

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag