Dr. Terry Worthen

Rate Dr. Terry Worthen

Dr. Terry Worthen's Ratings

Dr. Worthen is hands down the best dentist I have ever seen. I have always had a fear of dentists however I manage to leave there with a smile on my face. He does great work and makes you laugh while in his chair. All of his staff especially Claudette, take great care of you!!! Millstone Dental is like a second family to me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Always caring for his patients in the best manner possible. Scared of the dentist, I am, see Dr, Worthen, he is the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I love Dr Worthen and his staff, rarely late and best bedside manner. So friendly, honest concern for your teeth and overall health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Excellent in every way! Dr. Worthen and his staff and professional, yet fun to be around, and you can tell that they enjoy their careers. Always on time, explains work that's recommended, and doesn't seem to be out to make extra money for unnecessary work. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

not only is Dr. Worthan the best - he is always consistently in good humour - as is his staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I stopped seeing denists for 5 years after I left highschool, didn't like them. Dr. Worthen is a hard dude not to like though, thanks for getting me back into the routine, I only dread it now half as much as I used to...Thanks. Mike Tobin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Very helpfull- can call at home if required - Explains everything he is doing -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

Dr.T Worthen is the best. He has helped me many times with TMJ and a great mouth guard for hockey! Ian MacDougall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I gave Dr. Worthen top ratings in all categories because it is deserved. I have been seeing Dr. Worthen for about 8 years now, and I have troublesome teeth. For as much as I am there, I have NEVER had an issue. He always explains what is wrong with my teeth and what he is doing. His assistant Claudette is absolutely amazing as well. They both make you feel at home and are so good to me. I highly recommend Dr. Worthen. You will also find the service there is incredible. They are always very pleasant to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

The best there is out there, never been more at ease when going to a dentist in my life! What more could you ask for

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430021].votes_count ]]