Rate Dr. Stephen Duke

Dr. Stephen Duke's Ratings

A Super Phy. I feel better just meeting him and having my problem understood. Looking forward to having my condition corrected soon.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

have a heart condition - irrythmia - - black out / fall down daily. Wore a monitor that showed increased heart beat. He said 'everyone has an increased heart beat at times. Nothing he could do.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2010 | flag

Simply the best, very thourgh Kind considerate, no question to dumb. All Doctors should be so good

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr.Duke is,in my opinion, a most professional specialist who displays good manners, a very professional approach to his patients and a determination to get to the bottom of ailments. He is extremely polite and explains his thinking to the patient as well as explaining exactly how and why he is ordering specific diagnostic tests.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

one of the best IM docs I have had the pleasure to work with. We miss him in B.C. Very intellegent, compassionate and kind.One in a million really.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2010 | flag

Graet Doctor! Very smart and explains everything until you understand. Encourages questions & feedback. Wish he was a General practitioner too!

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

Very reassuring, good follow up, not afriad to order the tests you need, and VERY patient. Great bedside manner and a dry sense of humor. Glad to have him on my side!!

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

Goes out of his way to help you understand. I was in the hospital for 2 months and he came atleast twice a week to check up on me

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Explains thing in layman's language. Puts you at ease straight away; blunt but very personable.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Duke is very good, polite, and knows his work. good bedside manner. clear to understand.

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag