Rate Dr. Jolene Kennett

Dr. Jolene Kennett's Ratings

Dr Kennett is amazing and the most awesome doctor! She is very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, supportive, understanding and wonderful. She is brilliant - she knows everything and solves every issue.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kennett for years. I saw her before, during and after my pregnancy and now my (very healthy) daughter sees her too. I have a pituitary tumor which causes all sorts of issues but she is very knowledgeable. I often see her first before going to my MD regardless of the problem. She is easy to talk to and very caring. She doesn't judge my choices or push anything on me. She listens and offers advice and solutions. I am grateful to have found her.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Kennet is amazing! I have Ulcerative colitis,and she is helping me so much.She is very smart,listen carefully about your problems and knows the solution for everything! I feel much better and really happy I am not taking toxic medication for my condition. Just natural supplements a correct diet. She is the best doctor in Vancouver!!! Thanks Dr Kennet.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with Colitis two years ago and have been struggling with my flare up since. My Specialist treated my symptoms every time but offered no management or nutritional advise. I felt as though I had no control over this disease and my optimism was diminishing. My first visit with Dr. Kennett was such a positive experience. She helped me develop a nutritional plan with supplements that would compliment the medication I was taking. Her goals for my recovery and sustained remission were greater than my own! I feel optimistic again, and I am on the road to remission! :)

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

I have been on the search through different doctors and multiple test for 3yrs with no solution to my symptoms. After tons of research I finally came to the conclusion I had PMDD which was greatly effecting my life! I can't describe the misery it was bring me! I was recommended to Dr. Kennett and after one month of treatment, I feel hopeful for my future! See spent the time to find out details that I knew mattered but other doctors brushed off. She explains everything in detail and makes you feel extremely comfortable discussing embarrassing issues! I am so grateful for the day I decided to see her as it has changed my life as well as the people's dearest to me as hormone issues are no laughing matter lol. There are days I couldn't get out of bed, missed work and felt hopeless! I finally feel like my motivated self again. I will see her for all my future issues! It's rare to come across people that truly care. I would 100% recommend Jolene! Xo

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I'm so thankful to Dr. Kennett, she has changed my life for the better in the last 2 months! I came to her with complaints of really bad PMS/PMDD and was diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue and many hormone imbalances. The small changes and natural supplements she has encouraged me to take have improved my life, mood, relationships & overall well-being incredibly (& in such a short period of time). I love & look forward to my appointments at with Dr. Kennett at the CareMed Integrative Health Center!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kennett is a wonderful naturopath. She takes the time to do research and go through old records to get to the root of a problem. She is very easy to talk to and I would recommend her to anyone looking to see a naturopathic doctor.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

If you're looking for a Naturopath that practices by research and fact, then look no further. Dr Kennett bases her practice on actual studies and always explains her protocol very clearly. She is compassionate, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I trust Dr Kennett's advise and highly recommend her. Her pricing is fair, and she doesn't oversell her supplements. If she has an opportunity to save you money, she will. She is truly amazing!!

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Kennett is a caring, supportive, knowledgeable and professional Naturopath who has gotten my ulcerative colitis under control and given me my life back. I cannot recommend her enough. Anyone looking for an honest naturopath who genuinely cares for her patients should look no further.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kennett is wonderful. She knows all about and can solve many complex issues. She always has a solution. I went to see here for almost 1 year now. It was for tyroide issues and having no period at age 25. She helps me to balance my hormones, to lose weight and to feel happier. Got lots of B12 injections and iron injections as well. The front desk staff is lovely. Always polite. Dr. Kennett is the best doctor that I ever had as today many doctors don't understand thyroide and hormones issues which definetly can ruin life. A quick fix with a pill is not enough when somebody suffers from thyroide and hormones issues. It is way more work to do! Dr. Knnett is smart, funny, friendly and gorgeous. Cecile

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag