Rate Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey

Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey's Ratings

Shannon at front desk ranks as one of the most mean spirited, non-professional receptionists I have ever encountered either at a medical practice or in my career. Rest of staff at very good

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Most caring physician. Always helpful and concerned about me. He is a great doctor!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

DR HUSSEY IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. MY IMPRESSION IS THAT HE LISTENS WITH A FULL UNDERSTANDING AND WILL DIRECT HIS ATTEN-TION TO HIS DIAGNOSIS AND YOUR NEEDS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF WHO OBVIOUSLY RESPECT HIM BY DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB, AS WELL. HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT VERY QUICKLY HAS HELPED ME AND AND SHOWED GREAT CONCERN FOR MY CONDITION.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Whenever there is a complaint, there's always two sides to every story, so I disregard ratings filled with complaints and give all my attention to the patient that reports their best experience. Personally, I have had only the very best experience having Dr Hussey attending my needs. Having chronic pain for several years, Dr Hussey accurately isolated my cause of pain and began trial medication therapy to alleviate my discomfort. He is an excellent doctor in all aspects, in my opinion and has totally improved my quality of life.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

great doctor always on time great bed side manor great staff

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hussey and staff are the greatest. I've been going to him for 12 years. He's my kind of Doctor, no B.S.He spends as much time as he needs to with his Patients. His staff bust their rear end for him and has always got me in on time without waiting.As far as his bedside manner goes,"want a friend, get a dog."

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

i am 1 years old . dr husst has been my dr sence i was 13 , he is the best ! i dont have a job or any thing he helps me out alot so i dont know why all this jibber about him .he is a good person .and when i cant pay fo my pills he helps me and he always calles back and i live in daytona so i dont c how ppl say all this ... he is like a hero to me and my lil family.

Submitted May 7, 2011 | flag

Very caring doctor.He does not like to see any one be in pain,on the other hand he wants no part of people that go doctor shopping! Don,t even try it he will find you out! He has been a blessing to me! When I need extra attention he is always there to give it.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

I think Doctor hussey is a good doctor if you need pain management he is there for you. He is good at what he does. As far as the bad remarks about him you where most likly discharged from his practice because he takes no bull#%&% from anyone you don't take the medication the right way or do something you are not supposed to do he will discharge you. It is his practice and he runs a tight ship nothing gets by him or his staff they are the best

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Very Bad Doctor. Prescribes addicting drugs to make money. He prescribes so much narcotics that his patients come begging for more. Avoid this guy.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag