Rate Dr. Michael N. Drossner

Dr. Michael N. Drossner's Ratings

Dr. Drossner put 5 stents in me back in 2006 and was great. Let me know how things were going and did a great job of keeping me and my wife informed about what had happened to me. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I work with this guy. Cool person to talk to. I would send my mother to him in an instant if she were having a heart attack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

This office and Dr Drossner are the best. Well run, helpful, and caring people in every phase of patient care. Dr Drossner is the most caring, helpful, competent doctor I have ever been blessed with finding. Trusting my health care with him and his staff is an easy and comfortable decision for me. I reccommend him to anyone who needs a cardioligist. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121874].votes_count ]]