Dr. Michael N. Drossner

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael N. Drossner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael N."
RID: 1382666
09/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Drossner put 5 stents in me back in 2006 and was great. Let me know how things were going and did a great job of keeping me and my wife informed about what had happened to me. Great guy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1016830
23/10/09 5 5 5 5 I work with this guy. Cool person to talk to. I would send my mother to him in an instant if she were having a heart attack.  Respond
RID: 463553
13/12/07 5 5 5 5 This office and Dr Drossner are the best. Well run, helpful, and caring people in every phase of patient care. Dr Drossner is the most caring, helpful, competent doctor I have ever been blessed with finding. Trusting my health care with him and his staff is an easy and comfortable decision for me. I reccommend him to anyone who needs a cardioligist. He is the best.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield