Rate Dr. E. Pringle

Dr. E. Pringle's Ratings

I thought she was lovely. She was on time. Easy to talk to. Appropriately concerne. And funny in a geeky sort of way that I really appreciated. The tech before I saw Dr. Pringle was a little insulting though. Nice enough but kind of rude. Asked me if my daughter painted my nails. I said no I did. In fact I paint nails for a living. Now you see why not feeling my hands and having spasms is a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr Pringle is a very pleasant, friendly, and cheerful doctor. However she was so busy explaining things to her intern-student that she was rushed with me. She speaks so quickly that it was difficult for me to comprehend her. (I'm not that old) By the time I thought of the answers to her questions, she was gone. There was no follow up to my unresolved neurological problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Very very practical with excellent patient communication. Could not imagine a better patient - physician relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Pringle is fantastic! She helped diagnose a problem that no other doctor was able to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Dr Pringle. She instanly makes you feel comfortable and I would encourage anyone who was looking for a neurologist to see her. She will no doubt go out of her way to help you with any of your needs or concerns. She's a special person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

very helpful, knowledgeable with great people skills. Although she could not help with my specific problem, she went out of her way to tell me what she could. Made me feel like I mattered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr. Pringle is one doctor who Im sure saw the movie Patch Adams... she is one of the best Ive ever had. She will make you laugh when you want to cry, she listen to you and will make sure you get the tests you need to get the proper diagnosis. She is one person who chose her profession wisely. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

Has a fantastic bedside manner. Very caring about her patients. Goes out of her way to accomodate appointments and requests. She has assisted me more than any other physician. She also can be contacted by e-mail for day to day problems and is always punctual at returning e-mails or calls. I would recommend her to any one. Extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Takes time to engage the patient and go into detail. She has a fantastic bedside manner and you can tell she has the respect of those around her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1435355].votes_count ]]