Rate Dr. B. Norman Barwin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr Barwin is a fine gynecologist with a vast experience, knowledge, and a genuine inderstanding of his patients 'needs. He is a first rate professional, dedicated to the well being of all his patients. He is kind, respectful and good listener. He is in all ways the gynecologist to keep througout

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Barwin's for over 2 years. Every visit is a pleasure, and while battling infertility that's a tall order. He is so compassionate, so sincere in his want for his patients to grow their families. As his retirement fast approaches (August 2014) I will miss being a patient of his. I am now 14 weeks along pregnant with twins, and I would have loved nothing more than to show him what he has helped create. Great man, even greater legacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Norman Barwin is, without exception, the most compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been my physician for thirty years, facilitating, through his expertise, the birth of my daughter, who he has seen, as his own patient, for five years. Through the decades, Dr. Barwin's kindness has been unflinching. He takes the time necessary to explain, in detail, everything each of his patients must know. I have been blessed to know him not only as a clinician, but as one of the finest human beings I have ever met. As an infertile woman who struggled to conceive, I owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. Barwin. May he always remember how greatly he is cherished and respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

A very kind soul, a great doctor who has wealth of knowledge and has compassion for women in need. He gives a new meaning to this profession with his humility and urge to help others. I was his patient and have utmost regard for Dr. Barwin. Can't thank him enough for his support and encouragement during the most difficult time i.e. while struggling with infertility. Dr. Barwin you have no idea how much we are indebted to you. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr Barwin is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I know. He is extremely thorough and is patient in explaining the various issues one is facing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Most caring Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I have been to other fertility clinics and not once have I felt so educated and secure with the treatments I am using.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I can't say enough positive things about Dr Barwin. He was my doctor post IVF...the procedure was performed in Toronto by another doctor. I had some scary spotting 8 weeks into my pregnancy and he performed an ultrasound the same morning to find a sub chronic hematoma. That same day he called to make sure I was doing ok and to check to see how the spotting was. I have now moved onto an OB who's office was closed when I had more spotting, my husband told me to call Dr Barwin, I did and he was still in the office on a Friday before the long weekend at 5pm...he kept it open until 6pm so I could come in to make sure my babies were still doing well and they are. He genuinely cares. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff and nursing staff are also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Friendly, understanding, very helpful, office waiting area relaxing and both him and his staff very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436040].votes_count ]]