You may also like

Rate Dr. B. Norman Barwin

Dr. B. Norman Barwin's Ratings

I am so sorry that Dr Barwin is no longer practising. I respect him as he always provided me and my daughters with care and compassion. Best of luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Barwin was an amazing caring doctor and wish things had not happened. I miss him and so will so many of his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

He was a great doctor. its too bad things happened like they did.

rm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I am so sorry to learn that Dr. Barwin is no longer available to his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Barwin for about twenty years now, he has always been a great doctor to have. I think I have been most fortunate to have his care all these years. He will be sorely missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Barwin for 10 years and found him to be very helpful and supportive. He was able to interpret the results of tests for me that other doctors had just tossed off as not important

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr Barwin is a fine gynecologist with a vast experience, knowledge, and a genuine inderstanding of his patients 'needs. He is a first rate professional, dedicated to the well being of all his patients. He is kind, respectful and good listener. He is in all ways the gynecologist to keep througout

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498722].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Barwin's for over 2 years. Every visit is a pleasure, and while battling infertility that's a tall order. He is so compassionate, so sincere in his want for his patients to grow their families. As his retirement fast approaches (August 2014) I will miss being a patient of his. I am now 14 weeks along pregnant with twins, and I would have loved nothing more than to show him what he has helped create. Great man, even greater legacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Norman Barwin is, without exception, the most compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been my physician for thirty years, facilitating, through his expertise, the birth of my daughter, who he has seen, as his own patient, for five years. Through the decades, Dr. Barwin's kindness has been unflinching. He takes the time necessary to explain, in detail, everything each of his patients must know. I have been blessed to know him not only as a clinician, but as one of the finest human beings I have ever met. As an infertile woman who struggled to conceive, I owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. Barwin. May he always remember how greatly he is cherished and respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449813].votes_count ]]