Rate Dr. Michael Zajdman

Dr. Michael Zajdman's Ratings

Dr.Zajdman is the most amazing Doctor and human being. I have 3 children that see him. He has been my children's Doctor for 12 years. When my first son was born at CVH there were severe complications. Dr. Zajdman literaly saved his precious life. Other Doctors had told us that we were very lucky to have Dr. Zajdman at his birth. He truly is patient and kind and we love his demeanor. My kids actually look forward to visiting him. The staff are beautiful people who know the families and treat everyone so kindly. We absolutely love Dr. Zajdman for what he has done for our family. We love his staff also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

He is such an amazing doctor. he saw my kid when he was born at CVH. my kid didnt need a peditrician till this time but now with certain issues today was my first visit to his offc and my son was so calm with him. He did not ask for my son to lie down and i hold him till he cries, instead he held him near the window with me showed him the cars and while doing all this he completely did his checkup. Certain qts he asked me reagrding my son were so important but no doctor ever asked these. He spent time listening to me and i think he understands me and my son well. I only wish he could take my son in his primary care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Michael Zajdman is the best doctor in all of GTA, I would recommend him for anyone who needs a pediatrician. His son is also very cool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

The best Dr. one could find. Great staff also. My children love him and you can tell he really cares and is willing to go the extra mile. (My son told me he is the nicest guy ever even if he is a Hab's fan.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr Zajdman is the best doctor I have even been to, and I have seen many doctors over the years with my son (my son is 6, he's autistic and developmentally delayed)My first time meeting DR Z he blew me away with his caring and compassion. My son has really bad meltdowns, well my son had a complete fit that I was wrestling with him in the parking lot (trying to get him into the office) thankfully my mom was able to go and tell his staff that my son would not be coming to his appointment,DR Z said not a problem and said that he would come out to the car and do the appointment there so he did. (it was just a meet and greet,not really a medical appointment) I couldn't believe a doctor would leave his office and come stand in the cold (it's January) for 15-20 minutes. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Zajdman. If you have him as a doctor count yourself a lucky patient :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Doctor Zajdman is THE BEST doctor! We ‘ve known him for the past 5 yr. My son had complications…we spend a lot of time at Sick Kids and we saw many doctors…Dr. Z. is the most careering and very knowledgeable doctor. He would personally call us to Sick Kids hospital room, and then home to check on us. Do you ever saw a doctor who makes house calls??? He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr. Z has been my childrens doc for many years. Alot of of the comment cover most, but I have to say not only does he care about the kids. He care for the whole family and thier well being. I have never had a better doctor. And my oldest was with another doc at birth. Thank you Doctor Z

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

My girls now 18 and 16 have had Dr. Z since birth and don’t want any other doctor. No kidding – a real dilemma! He has always been a very compassionate and caring doctor. When my oldest was a baby, she was born early and I was paranoid. I think I was at his office every week. Finally she got to the point where she became frighten of him and would start screaming when she saw him. But he never gave up on her...and though out the years their relationship grew. He helped her through a very difficult time in her adolescences, spending much time just talking with her. She now aspires for a career in medicine, because of him I believe. Now my youngest has been having a difficult year with her health. I always feel reassured that if Dr. Z isn’t worry, then I’m not. When I call to make an appointment the staff is great calling me back if necessary and following up on issues. This is why I think that as is usually the case, behind every great man there is great support... his staff is wonderful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

He asked my 7-year old girl to explain more and more about what symptons she had and challenged impatiently what she explained. He didn't do anything else except asking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

THE BEST doc ever. Wish he treated adults too. My daughter has heart disease. When we took her in for her 1 week well baby visit, the fam doc heard a murmur, he called over the hospital and Dr Zajdman immediately came to our docs office to hear her heart for himself. He then escorted us back to the hospital and set up a battery of tests immediately to check just how ill our child was. He took the time to explain everything to us, even drew us diagrams to explain the situation. He got her onto meds right away and had us come into his office the next day for a further checkup where he went into more detail on her condition. He then told us that its natural to be overwhelmed and instructed us to take some time over the weekend to write down ALL our questions and come into his office Monday morning. He answered every one of them. Without him, our situation would have been much scarier. He gave me the strength to be the best parent-practicioner I could be and I am so greatful. Hes the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436664].votes_count ]]