Rate Dr. Michael Burger

Dr. Michael Burger's Ratings

i believe he is the best dr for children,i would tell everyone to have this man for your children,he is straight to the point.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr.Burger is incredible, I can not imagine taking my daughter anywhere else. He has always been patient and kind to me. My daughter is special needs and can often be difficult at appointments ,Dr. Burger always handles her with care and never loses his patience. I am a nervous mother and he sets my mind at ease. Dr. Burger was great with getting me a referral to a developmental pediatrician to have my daughter diagnosed and has always done well with communicating back and forth with her. I also love that if I ever need to take my daughter to the ER I can call his after hours service and have him or an on call pediatrician meet us there. What great service!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

i was a pt of his until i was 19 b/c i couldnt find a new dr once i turned 18. he is caring, compassionate, and has a dry sense of humour that works well for him. he was by far one of my favorite drs and i would recommend him to anybody carrying or caring for a new baby. PHENOMENAL DOCTOR

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

I heard nothing but good things about Dr. Burger while i was carrying my daughter. When I was in my eighth month I had put her on the list in his office.. I have never had any reason to regret choosing him as her doctor. He is wonderful!!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

I am about to leave this doctor after 20 years because my baby is going to turn 18. He has been great. My only advice to others is that if you feel he is not helping in a situation and you need a specialist, you must strongly insist or he will put you off. I did that and the problem he couldn't help with was resolved at Mac with a specialist. We then returned to him with the next issue and all is well. We will miss him.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

I think he is fabulous! I am a VERY neourotic first time mother and I have found him over the past 3 years to be awesome! I ask alot of questions and he has never made me feel sill about asking them.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

I have to say Dr. Burger is the best peadiatrician I have ever dealt with. Until recently we lived in a small town (thank goodness we left there) where you do not have a choice but to take your children to a family doctor. I am so greatful to be living here and have him. I am surprised to hear the comments of him being shy, he is not shy he is a great listener and just quiet. I cannot say enough good about him, he takes wonderful care of my baby girl and she loves him, not so much at vaccination time but still she is always laughing with him and he makes her laugh. His secretary is top notch and is very helpful and kind. My only hope is that I can convince him to take my 8 year old boy on as I would feel more comfortable with him having a peadiatrician. Dr. Burger does not rush you out of his office so you may have to wait a bit but with our children who are the most precious gifts isn't that what we want?? He is a wonderful doctor, anyone would be lucky to get him....

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Burger is one of the best which is what I expect when it comes to my children. We have been patients for 9 years and he has always been there for us when we need him. He is thorough and very knowledgable. I would not trust my children to anyone else.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag

I’m really surprised of all these nice comment. It looks as if I met somebody else. Dr. Burger took my 12 year old diabetic daughter 2 years ago. We go every time to the appointment and speak about many things like uncontrolled blood sugar, urinating on her self over night, …… and it sounds like he doesn’t listen as if you speak to a statue. He has never solved her problems. My wife asked him several times to check for kidney function or refer her to eye check up as we used to have with the previous endocrinologist but he always refuse and ask us to go back to family doctor!!!!!. We gave up and went to sick kids hospital in Toronto. The doctor there was completely surprised by the way my daughter was managed for 2 years and started up every thing again. Dr.Burger may be the best paediatrician but the worst endocrinologist. He should stop taking these patients, he is not qualified for that.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

He is great; always willing to 'squeeze' us in when I am nervous about one thing or another. He is not going to pat you on the hand, but he is going to be straightforward, honest and helpful.

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag