You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil Smith

Dr. Neil Smith's Ratings

I first saw Dr. Neil Smith in early 2011..... his lack of compassion almost cost me my life. I had an undiagnosed "lump" on or around my thyroid that was not able to be bioposied due to its location - he just blew it off that it was "probably nothing" I stuck with my gut and got a second opinion with Dr. Timothy Brown. He did my surgery and removed a 6cm lymphnode below my left side thyroid and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer AND unicentric Castleman's disease. If I had listened to Dr. Neil Smith, I would not be alive today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

After seeing two ENTs in another province who both misdiagnosed my condition, it took Dr. Smith 15 minutes to find out what was actually wrong with me. I was previously diagnosed with Meniere's Syndrome and lived like that for 15 years. In my first visit with Dr. Smith he diagnosed my condition immediately and has changed my life immensely. I have seen him on several occasions over the past 4 years and he has always been very polite, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been going to an ENT with my issues for years but Dr. Smith actually got me results!!! I was suffering with sinus pain he was the first to say well let get a CT scan to see what's going on?? He told me he would not give up until we knew exactly what was going on. He is Confident and I always know I am in good hands...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very intelligent, diagnosed me very quickly. Surgery was a different matter. Multiple complications including being rush to the emergency room twice. I found him to be distracted, and lazy in his follow-up care. My condition was more of a nusance to him than a requirement of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Excellent doctor. My 2 young sons see Dr. Smith on a regular basis and he is always very helfpul. Very kind, compassionate doctor and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I was reffered to see Dr. Neil Smith by my family doctor. The entire appointment went great. The staff was fast and efficient, the office was spotless clean, and most importantly, Dr. Smith was incredibly professional and very helpful. He is very knowledgable and gives all his attention to the patient. He explained to me in details the results of my sleep study, recommended solution to take care of my issue. He took the time and answered all my questions and examined my nose and mouth as well. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Neil Smith. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Smith is very kind and compassionate. He's an outstanding professional, he explains very clearly what is happening, how he can help you and see's you though til you are on the mend. You can "believe" in what he tells you. His receptionist will schedule you when you need an appointment and is always polite. A very caring environment. I can say, I am very grateful to be in Dr. Smith's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Smith was excellent. He explained my problem in depth. The procedure was exactly what he said it was and my recovery has gone exactly as he said it was. All equipment was state of the art. I am an American who developed an acute problem while working in Canada. His office made a place in his schedule for me because of my problem. Dr. Smith treated me with kindness and respect. I'm sure I will be billed for the procedure but patient care was what was most important. I wish he practiced in my home town of Santa Barbara, CA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

This man gave me the creeps. He didn't explain anything and I was told not to ask him questions. He treated me as if I were a lower life form wasting his time. I barely got home before breaking down sobbing. I could not understand how he could so easily dismiss anyone the way I was dismissed. I refuse to ever see him again. My dentist wants me to see an ENT & I said ok..so long as it isn't Neil Smith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

After 7 long painfull years, Dr Smith in under 10 minutes discovered what was wrong with me (sampters triad) and set the wheels in motion for a course of action. Now four weeks after my surgery I fell amazing, I can breathe, smell, taste, sleep a full night, work without feeling like I'm about to die. The man is nothing short of a GENIUS. I know that I will have to have repeat surgey over the course of my life BUT the difference that Dr Smith has made to both me and my family cannot be rated high enough here......This was the single most effective use of time and resource that I have encountered with the endless doctor and hospital visits over the past seven years.....So in summary, this site does not have a high enough rating to score Dr Neil Smith with...he is simply a star and a credit to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437002].votes_count ]]