Dr. Jack Luce

Rate Dr. Jack Luce

Dr. Jack Luce's Ratings

His receptionist/wife is a huge bitc#, but Dr. Luce himself has a nice bedside manner. was wonderful to my grandmother and made housecalls until her death.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Been a paient of his since he got out of medical school. I liked him. Wife is very very rude, never speaks to you. It is also very rude that they did not advise me he retired. Called to make an appt. and was told someone else had taken over his practice. RUDE RUDE

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

I agree with everyone, his wife can be really rude. You should get a new receptionist

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Has been my doctor for over 20 years. Very dedicated and knowledgable. Can talk to him about anything. Hard to understand sometimes - a bit of a mumbler....his receptionist, also his wife, is another story - quite rude and impolite at times

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Luce for my entire life and so far so good. At first I thought his wife was very rude, but since she's been pretty helpful and caring. She still is pretty rude on the phone though. I like Dr. Luce, I'm comfortable telling hi anything (even really really embarassing things that I wouldn't dare tell anyone else) because he is never makes a big deal out of anything. He is also very pleasant.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Do your research before you go and simply tell him what is wrong with you. He will write your script or make your referral and you are done. He has fallen asleep on me too.....several times !!

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

Been my GP for 26 years. He's a wonderful doctor, I really hope he doesn't retire any time soon

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

Easy to be on time when you practice the way he does. Drive through comment was accurate, want a perscription or a referral? He's your man,especially if it's a "womanly" problem. Was his patient all my life, my parents for over 30 years. Missed precancerous cells on my yearly appt. As soon as my parents went to another doctor multiple serious things found wrong with them. Should have been caught before. His wife would be tolerable if he were a decent doctor. He should try to stay awake through his patients visits, that would be a start (no exageration or sarcasm intended actually fell asleep!!)

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag