Dr. Hugh Sullivan

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Hugh Sullivan

Dr. Hugh Sullivan's Ratings

I bring my father, mother and mother-in-law to see Dr Hugh all the way from Toronto. Dr Sullivan literally saved my father's life. My father had seen Cardiologists in the past in Toronto but had not been properly diagnosed. Dr Sullivan got him an appointment to have a pacemaker put in very quickly. We can't thank him enough for his treatment and care.
-Danuta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Very poor telephone service - don't leave a message but we don't answer the phone, either!!
Dr. Sullivan deserves better office help as he is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Sullivan is a good Doctor - unfortunately trying to get an apt when he wants to see you is like pulling teeth with his staff. Very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

An amazing, intelligent, compassionate doctor. The best in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Sullivan was an outstanding caring doctor. He explained everything to me clearly and kindly. I cannot say enough about this man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

One has to be reallly sick to see Sullivan becaase his waiting time eats up your while Eddy. 2 - 3 hour wait is normal. Not suitable for working class. Must be on welfare or ODSP and don't have to worry about your bills to be apatient of this doctor. Another stress factor with heart conditions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2449846].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 28, 2014

I was disappointed in the wait time to get in to see him but it was well worth it.His secretary gladly put me on a cancelation list and got me in before my scheduled appointment.I also liked that I had testing before seeing him, so I had some peace of mind knowing that things were ok while I waited for my consult.He took the time to address all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed.Although, I did call in wanting to see him sooner than my appointment and was told that there were "no available spots".But by leaving a message I didn't have to make the trip down to the office and my concerns were handled by phone which was very convenient.The staff were also very friendly and helpful and I would recommend him to everyone needing a cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I really liked Dr Sullivan. He explained everything to me in a way that I understood without talking down to me - until it came to my medication. The nurses were rude when I asked about it and I haven't been able to get in to see him for a year. I'm changing Drs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Hugh Sullivan is an extremely great cardiologist. He is polite, caring, thorough in his accessments and is up-to-date on everything pertaining to the heart. I certainly would recommend him to anyone needing a excellent cardiologist. I was a patient of his until I moved to Welland and just hope that I can find one as competent as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

The doctor is excellent My mother has been seeing him for several years She finds him caring and always interested in her health. His receptionist on the other hand is a ****

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1437777].votes_count ]]