Dr. Hugh Sullivan

Dr. Hugh Sullivan

Rate Dr. Hugh Sullivan

Dr. Hugh Sullivan's Ratings

One has to be reallly sick to see Sullivan becaase his waiting time eats up your while Eddy. 2 - 3 hour wait is normal. Not suitable for working class. Must be on welfare or ODSP and don't have to worry about your bills to be apatient of this doctor. Another stress factor with heart conditions.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I was disappointed in the wait time to get in to see him but it was well worth it.His secretary gladly put me on a cancelation list and got me in before my scheduled appointment.I also liked that I had testing before seeing him, so I had some peace of mind knowing that things were ok while I waited for my consult.He took the time to address all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed.Although, I did call in wanting to see him sooner than my appointment and was told that there were "no available spots".But by leaving a message I didn't have to make the trip down to the office and my concerns were handled by phone which was very convenient.The staff were also very friendly and helpful and I would recommend him to everyone needing a cardiologist.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I really liked Dr Sullivan. He explained everything to me in a way that I understood without talking down to me - until it came to my medication. The nurses were rude when I asked about it and I haven't been able to get in to see him for a year. I'm changing Drs.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hugh Sullivan is an extremely great cardiologist. He is polite, caring, thorough in his accessments and is up-to-date on everything pertaining to the heart. I certainly would recommend him to anyone needing a excellent cardiologist. I was a patient of his until I moved to Welland and just hope that I can find one as competent as he is.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

The doctor is excellent My mother has been seeing him for several years She finds him caring and always interested in her health. His receptionist on the other hand is a ****

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Sullivan for about 12 years and everytime I see him he treat me with respect. He is always willing to take care of the patient no matter how they look or dress. I am so please to have as a doctor.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Love Dr Sullivan.. Have seen him for over ten years. Kind, caring and human. Not stuffy and impatient. Listens, always shakes my hand when he enters the room. He is the best!!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

very nice man,explains everything in words an average person can understand!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Sullivan is a wonderful, caring doctor. Excellent "bedside" manner. I always feel that I have his full attention during our appointments. I have complete confidence in him.

Submitted July 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hugh Sullivan is a wonderful and caring doctor. He is informative, patient and open to alternative remedies. I am a 45 year old woman and have been his patient for a 4 years. I believe in my "heart" that I could not be in better hands. His staff are also top notch.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag