Rate Dr. Tod Haller

Dr. Tod Haller's Ratings

Amazing with Adults AND kids. I hear he is also incredible with "Special needs" kids, according to multiple friends. Bring your entire family. I highly recommend!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tod Haller is incredible! He performed flawless cataract surgery on my father, as well as, he was able to detect that my special-needs child needed glasses. He now takes care if our extended family. He treats my husband's glaucoma and takes care of all three of my kids, including one that is special needs. He is so patient, and sweet and explains things so well. He is fun for kids and he is very thorough. The staff is so caring and kind and the technology is definitely up to date. It is amazing how highly he was recommended and I definitely see why. I highly recommend!

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I suffer from depression and was scared to get bad news. I was assuming I had a cancer in my brain. Anyway, Dr. Todd explained everything to me and that what I had was not anything serious or dangerous. In fact, I found myself laughing throughout the exam ebcause he made me laugh. He kept saying "I just heard you laugh. Now my day is complete." I haven't laughed in a few months. I would go back to him, just for the sake of going back. It was a pleasure and he was great. He was exactly what I needed. I just wish my sychiatrist was this good. I want to go to Dr. Todd for that too, but he told me that isn;t his specialty anyway. Oh well.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

that is the best he the only i trust he explain everything.. very help full make me feel comfort when i see him only i thin he the the best. ophthalmologist i ever see he the best explain so carefull other dont explain like tod haller is the best i would sayif you great dr. & bedside maner go see him....

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

He was amazing!! Explained everything well and extremely thorough. I have never had an eye axam so complete. He said he does this for every patient. My last few ophthalmologists must have missed something then. He was GREAT!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

He was great!! No wait time, fast, curtious, brilliant, and wonderful. I highly recommend him to EVERYONE if you want the best!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag