Rate Dr. Chris Randall

Dr. Chris Randall's Ratings

You are just out of this world!! Just,for the love of God, stop pinching me!!! Best MD ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

This is what a doctor should be... empathetic, knowledgeable, patient and kind. We couldnt have asked for anyone better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Excellent, excellent Doctor. Please open your own practice and take me as your first patient!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2008

Dr Randall is very helpful, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful caring bedside manner. I tell my friends about him! I suspect if he ever opens his own practice we'll line up for miles to get into to see him! Thanks Dr. Randall for a job well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I LOVE DR. RANDALL! I must say he is one of the best Dr.s we have in Yarmouth. He too diagnosed my under active thyroid. He is very good with my children and i'd drive miles and miles to have him for a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

I was extremely upset with Dr. Randall. My son is 7, and weighs 70lbs, yet Dr. Randall prescribed him Capsul pills made for adults to treat his Tonselitis. This made my son so sick he threw up 18 times in the run of one night. Had to be rushed to the doctor (a different one mind you), who immediatly changed him to a much more age-appropriate liquid medecin. I would recommend that you make sure he is diagnosing and prescribing your children correctly. I would not wishh what we went through on anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I cannot say enough about Dr. Randall. I have had horrible experiences taking my children to the Emergency Department, but never when Dr. Randall is there. It is a relief knowing he is there and I have confidence he will give my family the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

AWESOME DR!! SOOOO good with kids and I LOVE his sense of humor! WHY COULDNT HE TAKE OVER FOR DR LEAHEY?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Chris Randall is a great physician and knows his stuff. He was my family doctor in NFLD and when I first saw him here I wanted to be his patient again. Unfortunately he only does locums. Our loss. Keep up the great work. Your a great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! This man can teach any other doctor in that Yarmouth Hospital about manners and compassion. A fellow "Newfie" he is (Newfoundlander). Love ya Dr. Randall. Your so down to earth and what a SWEETIE!!!! Keep ur up by' keep ur up...wink wink!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1438905].votes_count ]]