Rate Dr. DAVID Chen

Dr. DAVID Chen's Ratings

I wonder how this Doc has got these good reviews. I choosed to go to this doctor only by considering the reviews. I don't think he is knowledgeble. He gave me a medication for a skin allergy that didn't help at all. His office staff insists me to go for an office visit even to talk about my blood work results for my general physical.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. He was very down to earth and knowledgeable. Very warm and personal experience from start to end and not like an assembly line. Kind of what you hope for when you think about a family doctor. Highly recommend. I definitely will be bringing my family there.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

I set up an appt with him after reading all these comments, and did not find him as knowledge as everyone says he is, he was very taken aback when he saw me (i had an abscess), and I felt like he was gawking at me and creeped out more than actually trying to help me...last time I checked weren't doctors supposed to make patients feel comfy? He ended up giving me antibiotics and a vague explanation about what to do, even tho I asked since I was scared myself and had never had it before. It seemed as if no one had ever come to him with this problem before. If you have an ailment that can't be seen go to him, anything more direct and visible, look elsewhere.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. Very nice and helpful. Spends time listening ang gives you various options

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He really truly is one of the best in the area.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Had a first time visit with Dr Chen after getting no response from my regular doctor trying to schedule an appt. I was able to get an appt the same day with Dr Chen, and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and prescribed appropriate medications. Had a 20 min wait to get in, versus sometimes two hours at my regular doctor. Was out about 10-15 minutes later. Also a pleasant receptionist. I agree with posted reviews!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

It's been a few year since I've seen a doctor and I was worried about this experience. But everything was great, from the sign-in experience until the time Dr. Chen walked me out. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable, and I'll definitely see Dr. Chen again when the time arises. Hopefully, though, not too soon!

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

Staff is very friendly, waiting room could be more pleasant. overall, it is not squeaky clean as you expect from a doctor's office. Staff is pleasant and not arrogant,as in so many Dr. offices. Dr Chen himself is very courteous, took time with me and explained his advice, He also listened to me and what I thought of my health issue.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chen spent over half an hour with me, listeing to symptoms, describing a course of action adn patiently answering all of my (and my husband's) questions. I thought Dr. Chen was very knowledgable and reassuring.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

very patient doctor. lets you explain all your symptoms. answers all questions. very kind and gentle doctor.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag