Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

The best experience I have ever had at a dentist office, the staff is fantastic and Dr Heidary is the best
I was so scared of a dentist because I had several bad experiences
I just love Bobbi and Dr Heidary and they made me feel special and safe
Great experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I have had such a welcoming and relaxing experience with this office. Not only are the staff wonderful but the atmosphere puts your mind at ease. The last visit I had was for a few fillings and I almost fell asleep it was so gentle; and of course my cleaning appointment was top notch as well, I learnt more about my teeth in one cleaning then I had through four years of wearing braces. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

From the moment you walk through the door you feel like you are visiting family. The staff are caring and friendly as well as knowlefabl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Service is suck. They are expensive and care about money first! You pay at the clinic and you get reimburse from you insurance afterwards. I dont recommend going there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565926].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I went to 3 consults in Oakville and felt they were all overpriced and did not explain my daughters orthodontic work as well as Dr. Heidary. I felt very at ease and comfortable from the very first day. Totally impressed and can't wait to see my daughter's results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I just had veneers put on my upper and lower teeth. What an amazing result. I am in love with my 'new teeth'. From the moment I walked into the finely appointed offices, I felt I was in the right hands. The staff were courteous and polite, and Dr. Heidary sure knows 'his stuff'. I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Right from my first visit to the dentist as a child I was terrified. This fear followed me right through to adulthood. Within the first 5 minutes of being in Dr. Heidary's office I felt as a thousand pounds had been lifted off my shoulders. The ambiance of the office is really more of a day spa than a dental office, I especially noticed the usual smell of a dental office was missing. Dr. Walter and his staff are accommodating, quite knowledgeable and always make me feel comfortable. A few months back I walked in with out an appointment suffering from a 2 day long tooth ache. Dr. Heidary look at me immediately and remedied the situation. I will always return to Dr. Heidary, my kids too!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2514293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr Heidary does good work, but I wasn't a fan of the hygenists. My wife and I both went there and were less than impressed. They charge more than then ODA fee schedule and love to recommend additional work that isn't necessary (colourless fillings etc)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Walter and his staff are truly beyond comparison - professional, courtious and compassionate. My now 5 year old son has been Miss Beth's patient for two years now and he looks forward to his appointments with ridiculous enthusiasm!!! He is comfortable and is so proud of taking care of his teeth because Miss Beth makes it fun. Thank you Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Visiting a Dentist is never fun, but Dr. Heidary and his staff do their very best to make it as positive as possible. Due to a severe gag reflex, I require sedation for any major work, and they handle everything with complete confidence and professionalism. Dr. Heidary is a really nice guy, and he goes to great lengths to make sure you understand what is needed, why and how it will be done. All the staff are great, but Bobbi Smith - Client Facilitator - is really wonderful. She handles all the paperwork and details with ease, while making sure all your questions/concerns are dealt with...and she's a really nice person to talk to as well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1442845].votes_count ]]