You may also like

Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

Both my husband and I are very satisfied with services offered at Dr Heidary's dental practice. The staff are all friendly helpful and most of all caring and efficient. Dr Heidary is very professional , and provides a calming enviroment for dental procedures. I would also add that our favourite staff are Bobbi and Linda who both excel in their patient services and care, always with a SMILE. Great team work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Just an amazing practice, so very impressed with everything in general!! Pathways Dental is the path to a GREAT smile!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I recently had extensive dental surgery with Dr. Heidary. I have been putting it off for a number of years but thru the teams support and complete information to both my husband and I, I was finally able to have the necessary work done. The team made it as positive experience as possible both the day of and support calls and information after. I would recommend Dr. Heidary & his team to anyone for any procedures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Walter and his amazing team are the number one in Burlington for a reason. The simple reason I believe is that they could magically transform the dentist appointment from an unpleasant and stressful experience to a day you are looking forward to.

The whole Experience starting from the reservation process is exceptional, I liked their text messages/emails reminders, they are important in such a busy life. The front desk and Bobby are more than helpful, especially when it comes to your group coverage, explaining what you’re covered for and what you’re not and how to get service you need without having to pay much extra.
On the professional dentistry side, I have nothing to say except that it was the less painful dentist experience I have never had.

5+ Stars because ratemds has no 6 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I wish I could rate Dr. Heidary above a 5 star because his staff and himself go far above and beyond what is expected from a typical Dentist experience. I came to Dr. H to have some cosmetic dentistry work as I was never fully satisfied by how my smile looked. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Heidary as I am now beyond pleased with my teeth. He takes extra care to ensure everything is perfect! I never enjoyed having work done on my teeth but Dr. H ensures you are as comfortable as possible and does everything he can to minimize any pain/discomfort. All the staff are so helpful and kind, I couldn't ask for anything more. If you have any concerns about your smile I strongly recommend Dr. H and his team, they are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

We have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Heidary and his team. My children feel at ease during all of their dental visits, despite their initial anxieties. The team is always quick to answer my questions, and Beth does an amazing job at making dental appts fun for the little ones. Despite moving away from Burlington, we will continue to keep Dr Heidary as our dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My whole family comes here and they love it. Especially my little girl with special needs who always loves coming as they make her feel like a princess and are very gentle and in tune with her issues, anxieties etc. As for me this was my first visit and it will not be my last. Everyone is so friendly and genuine that it makes you feel very much at ease. The facilities are top notch as is all the modern equipment, but it's also nice to see that old fashioned excellent customer service is still alive and well. Kudos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I've had a few bad experiences with dentist in past years, and was so scared to go to the dentist. That all changed when I visited Dr. Walter Heidary's dental office. Dr. Heidary and all of his staff are amazing. I never thought I would ever say that I'm not afraid of the dentist, but ever since I started going to Dr. Walter, my outlook has changed. The staff are very aware that I am a coward, and treat me with kid gloves LOL!!!! I have to say that I'm no longer a coward and have to thank Dr. Walter and all of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

The most pleasant Dentist office I have ever had the pleasure of being in!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This is the best dental office - quick but caring, efficient but cordial. My kids enjoy going and never have any anxiety about seeing Dr. Heidary and his staff. Would highly recommend to others, especially families with small children and kids of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833003].votes_count ]]