Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

Right from my first visit to the dentist as a child I was terrified. This fear followed me right through to adulthood. Within the first 5 minutes of being in Dr. Heidary's office I felt as a thousand pounds had been lifted off my shoulders. The ambiance of the office is really more of a day spa than a dental office, I especially noticed the usual smell of a dental office was missing. Dr. Walter and his staff are accommodating, quite knowledgeable and always make me feel comfortable. A few months back I walked in with out an appointment suffering from a 2 day long tooth ache. Dr. Heidary look at me immediately and remedied the situation. I will always return to Dr. Heidary, my kids too!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Heidary does good work, but I wasn't a fan of the hygenists. My wife and I both went there and were less than impressed. They charge more than then ODA fee schedule and love to recommend additional work that isn't necessary (colourless fillings etc)

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Walter and his staff are truly beyond comparison - professional, courtious and compassionate. My now 5 year old son has been Miss Beth's patient for two years now and he looks forward to his appointments with ridiculous enthusiasm!!! He is comfortable and is so proud of taking care of his teeth because Miss Beth makes it fun. Thank you Thank you!!!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Visiting a Dentist is never fun, but Dr. Heidary and his staff do their very best to make it as positive as possible. Due to a severe gag reflex, I require sedation for any major work, and they handle everything with complete confidence and professionalism. Dr. Heidary is a really nice guy, and he goes to great lengths to make sure you understand what is needed, why and how it will be done. All the staff are great, but Bobbi Smith - Client Facilitator - is really wonderful. She handles all the paperwork and details with ease, while making sure all your questions/concerns are dealt with...and she's a really nice person to talk to as well.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Heidary and his staff provide a very positive dental experience. The trip to the dentist had become a very nerve wracking experience for me but after finding Desired Smiles it has become an experience that I no longer think twice about. This, I believe, is due to Dr. Heidary's gentle and calm mannerism and the time he takes to explain everything he needs to do. The office operates in a very organized and timely manner and the staff are always friendly and welcoming.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

I am very impressed with this Dental Office. The facilities are gorgeous, clean and welcoming. It is the first office that has ever taken my coat at the front door and hung it up for me. I was worried about how my son would react to visiting the dentist as he doesn't like doctors or loud sounds (ie: teeth cleaning equipment), but the staff here are so welcoming and truly make the visit fun and inviting for my son. He has been there twice now and is already looking forward to his next visit. They are very eager to answer questions from both myself and my son and offer wonderful explanations about each procedure they are going to perform keeping it fun for my son. There was a fee of $23 for an Oral Hygiene Instruction that was not covered by my dental plan and not discussed with me prior, but having a happy son at the end of the visit was worth it.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough great things about the pediatric program that Dr. Heidary offers. Miss Beth (hygenist) is absolutely wonderful with children. My daughter has had three visits so far, and is excited each time we go. There is no pressure put on the children - it is a relaxed environment with the goal to ensure children are comfortable visiting the dentist...it's not a scary place for them! I recommend Desired Smiles, Dr. Heidary and Miss Beth to anyone with young children just being introduced to going to the dentist. Amazing :)

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Great Staff- Had a great experience and my hygienist Nicole was outstanding. She took the time to answer all my questions(I had a lot). Very impressed with this dental office.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

I hesitated for my family to become patients of Dr. Heidary only because they do not direct bill. What a mistake that would have been! This is BY FAR the best dental clinic and Dr. Heidary the best dentist I have ever been to. Dr. Heidary is knowledgeable, caring, gentle and amazing. His staff and hygienists are professional, proficient and friendly. They take such care with all their patients and ensure that children have the best experience. With respect to payment, they make it so easy by sending the invoice to your insurance. My insurance reimburses within days. As far as price, I would agree, you get what you pay for and the dental health of my family is paramount. Thank you Dr. Heidary and staff!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I have not always been a fan of dental appointments. As an adult my nervousness often prevented me from going at all. I am very glad to have found Dr. Heidary and his entire staff. They are friendly, knowlegeable and proffesional. I was treated with kindness and respect, from the moment I walked in. They really understood my fears and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Heidry and his staff.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag