Dr. Sarah Baillie

Dr. Sarah Baillie

Rate Dr. Sarah Baillie

Dr. Sarah Baillie's Ratings

After reading all of the positive comments here, I was anxious to see Dr Baillie. My appointment consisted of her writing suggestions for foods to avoid on a piece of paper - seemed like almost everything! The recommendations she wrote down could have been for anyone (nothing individualized for my heath issues) and she seemed in a rush for me to leave. I also didn't find her particularly friendly. - very disappointed!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Baillie is highly intelligent, very knowledgeable and personable; equally important, she is also very intuitive. Her compassion and empathy make her easy to talk to. Dr. Baillie has kept me healthy through asthma, adrenal fatigue, heart scares, and bronchial infections. Most dramatically, she cured a cough I had had for seven years. From all the horror stories I hear from clients, I have developed a deep distrust of the allopathic medical system but I can rely on Dr. Baillie, who has been worth her weight in gold. I trust her to get to the bottom of a problem. I refer clients to her with complex challenges, knowing they will have the best care; a physician who will go to great lengths to find solutions.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

She changed my life.....need I say more! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Sarah is the best! She is so caring and helpful. She has helped me get through my illness and I love her to death. Don't ever leave Halifax Sarah!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

It has been a few years since having the pleasure of meeting Dr. Baillie, and have since heard many good things about her so I thought that I should add my two cents worth. I was impressed by the medical background check that she uses, by her knowledge, compassion, and professionalism. I have since given her name to many ailing people. I hope that they took my advice. She is the best. I wish her health, happiness and prosperity.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag

Great doctor-patient relationship. Very thorough, very knowledgeable, very compassionate. Always willing to help and get to the root of all issues.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag