Rate Dr. Mike Roe

Dr. Mike Roe's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr roe is terrible. Simply rude and could care less. He was my OB for my first child and I am so glad he was not the doctor on call when I finally went in for my c section. For my second child, I did not feel right, I was swelling uncontrollably and had slightly elevated blood pressure and terrible cramps for a month before I delivered. I was in and out of that damn hospital 5 times, and when dr roe came to see me, he told me there was nothing wrong and "to avoid unnecessary hospital visits unless you are in labour". Um, thanks? And guess what? I ended up in the hospital a week later with chest pains. I had HELLP syndrome and needed an emergency c section. My daughter was in distress and came out blue and they had to suction her three times and CPAP her just to get her breathig, and this jerk said it was all in my head. Thank god for dr reddy, she knew the signs right away and I healed up beautifully from my c section. I have nothing good to say about dr roe or the STEGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Dr. Roe is certainly a very knowledgeable man. His office is, within reason, on time. I find that he isn't that personable. I understand busy and professional but considering he's an OBGYN you would think there would be a certain comfort level a doctor would strive for. I have no concern for his answers but I feel you definitely need to know the questions to ask or you may miss information. Although it comforts me in his knowledge he speaks too medical and too quickly. Not allowing you to absorb or question him. He typically makes you feel like he's in a hurry and you're holding him up. He will however take the time to answer any question if you have them ready. Nearly too professional if there is such a thing. If he could just slow the pace a wee bit it would feel better. Great doctor, bedside manner not great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Saved my life and preformed emergency surgery after uterus ruptured

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Amazing doctor!!! would go to him again for anything!He never did anything to me, he helped me with my second child

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

awsome ob/gyn. very careing and understanding. easy to get along with and he knows his pateints ive had 3 children and 1 one the way and he has delivered all of them thank you so much Dr. Roe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

He delivered 3 out of my 4 boys. He was pleasant and thorough. He did an excellent job with all three boys.He made sure I stayed the appropriate amount of time with my first delivery when my son was bigger than anticipated.He also made sure my second son was delivered promptly when his heart rate dropped.He reassured me that my third son was safe when there was meconium present and that we could get him out safely and quickly if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Roe by my family Dr. about 8 weeks before I had my first baby. Both my husband and I were thrilled with him. He took the time to answer all of our questions, gave us sound advice, and even sent us for an ultrasound when we voiced concerns late in the pregnancy. Thanks to him (and the nurses at STEGH) our delivery was nothing short of amazing. I would never imagine having any other Dr. delivery should we have more children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr Roe delivered our first child after we were told I couldn't have any kids I was very glad he was he one delivering her and not the dr that followed us through the pregnancy Dr Roe was very knowledgeable and patient although it was a close call pf him missing it because of a surgery he still made it I would neve see another ob again. His after care was great as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Worst delivery ever....worst bedside manner....I was delivering my 3rd baby no epidural he told the Nurse in the hall to tell me to "shut my mouth" I was scaring the other patients. My Husband and I heard him we were so upset and shocked!!! Would NEVER EVER have him for any procedure!!! RUDE man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445004].votes_count ]]