Dr. Robert Dunkerley

Rate Dr. Robert Dunkerley

Dr. Robert Dunkerley's Ratings

I'm 35 and Dr. Dunkerly has been my physician since I was a toddler. He is the best. He genuinely listens and provides knowledgable and prudent advice. He's never quick to overprescribe, and as other people have mentioned, he goes out of his way to be there for his patients. He is a role model doctor.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

He's been my doctor for many years and I think he's the best of the best.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

I have been with Dr D since he opened his practice, He always takes time to talk and listen, you are awsome...He came to the hospital with all 3 of my children so yes he cares...BEST DOCTOR EVER..I miss his nurse Marsha we all loved you....

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

He really cares about his patients. He is thorough and very knowledgeable. His staff are wonderful as well.

Submitted June 29, 2008 | flag

My wife and I have been his patient for almost as long as he has practised. This has resulted in his care through many serious and many not so serious medical situations. We can't think of one time when we did not experience expert and professional care. He has an amazing amount of up to date knowledge. We're really lucky; he may be the best there is.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dunkerley has also been our family doctor for 30 years and now our granddaughter is also one of his patients. Dr. D. is always quick to refer us to a specialist when needed and we have never any lengthy waits for tests of any kind. Dr. D. and his entire staff have been a pleasure to deal with all these years and we are blessed to have him as our family physician.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

Dr D. is probably one of the best there is. He has been our family doctor since 1977. It will be a sad day for all his patients when he retires!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

Dr.D has always been helpful to myself and family. If he doesn't know the answer to the problem he is always quick to find out or refer us to someone who can help the situation. I trust Dr. D and would recommend him to others.

Submitted June 13, 2007 | flag

I like going to Dr.D and he's always been there to help, but with the growing population and the lack of doctors in the city, It is a longer wait to see him and a longer period for physicals. To help combat the strain I go to a Chiropractor to help my back and for my good health between visits to see Dr.D . Keep up the good work

Submitted May 25, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dunkerley is much more than a family doctor. Over the past 30 years, he has been a compassionate, caring friend. I have never felt rushed or brushed aside and my medical concerns, including referrals, were addressed with knowledge and expediency. His staff reflect the same respect for patients. Thank you, Dr. Dunkerley for your many years of wonderful care.

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag