Dr. Robert Dunkerley

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Dunkerley

Dr. Robert Dunkerley's Ratings

Dr. D has been my doctor since I was two and I'm now 43. He was also my parents family physician. He's been great with me through my many health challenges and was fantastic with both my parents as they faced their terminal illnesses. Dr. D will be sadly missed by myself and I hope his daughter will continue to provide the level of care he has throughout the years. He's gone out of his way to assist his patients with what they need through referrals, access to dieticians and keeping current on new treatments and meds. Thanks Dr. D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr.Dunkerly has been my doctor since the early 70's. I cannot say enough for the excellent care he has given me over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have been with Dr Dunkerley my whole life I'm now 40 years young, he has also been my children's Dr for 18 and 14 years, he is the best Dr I have ever seen and I myself have seen lots, you will be truly missed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I'm 35 and Dr. Dunkerly has been my physician since I was a toddler. He is the best. He genuinely listens and provides knowledgable and prudent advice. He's never quick to overprescribe, and as other people have mentioned, he goes out of his way to be there for his patients. He is a role model doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1445990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

He's been my doctor for many years and I think he's the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1445989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I have been with Dr D since he opened his practice, He always takes time to talk and listen, you are awsome...He came to the hospital with all 3 of my children so yes he cares...BEST DOCTOR EVER..I miss his nurse Marsha we all loved you....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

He really cares about his patients. He is thorough and very knowledgeable. His staff are wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

My wife and I have been his patient for almost as long as he has practised. This has resulted in his care through many serious and many not so serious medical situations. We can't think of one time when we did not experience expert and professional care. He has an amazing amount of up to date knowledge. We're really lucky; he may be the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2007

Dr. Dunkerley has also been our family doctor for 30 years and now our granddaughter is also one of his patients. Dr. D. is always quick to refer us to a specialist when needed and we have never any lengthy waits for tests of any kind. Dr. D. and his entire staff have been a pleasure to deal with all these years and we are blessed to have him as our family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2007

Dr D. is probably one of the best there is. He has been our family doctor since 1977. It will be a sad day for all his patients when he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1445984].votes_count ]]