Rate Dr. Arif Naqvi

Dr. Arif Naqvi's Ratings

Terrible Doc & staff. Don't want to see them back ever. They don't know what they are doing. Also they have lack of communication skills among them. You may ruin your whole day on waiting. No punctuality & I never recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

God like complex never on time staff very unprofessional waited 2 hours in waiting room

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I've had several visits with Dr. Naqvi. He's always been friendly to me. He maintains eye contact and has a genuine interest in my concerns. Like all good doctors, there is sometimes a bit of a wait, but that's a sign of an MD that's in demand. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr.Naqvi is always late, very unprofessional , thinks that everything revolves around him.Does not seem to care much for patient only to get in an get out 3 mins but makes you take every single test available.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Great doctor. Busy but knows his stuff. Staff are wonderful and assist very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

My family and I were impressed with Dr Naqvi's professionalism and the time spent with us. He was very helpful with other members of the family too and offered good cardiac disease prevention ideas. Not only were my parents reassured, but the family was also. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Naqvi Arif is a very unprofessional doctor. Appointment does not mean anything to him. He made my mother wait for one hour, while he was having lunch. His receptionist told me that he was with other patients, when I was frustrated and I decided to walk out of the clinic then she told me that he was having lunch. The same problem happened when Dr. Naqvi was asked to send check up results to my GP. His receptionists kept lying; the girl who typed the report was sick, she had never received the request form from my GP, etc, when I warned her that I will send a written complain to the College of Physicians and Surgeons and Ontario Ministry of health, then she quickly told me, that reports were ready but Dr. Navi didn't have time to sign it. I will approach CPSP and Ontario Ministry of Health about this doctor. I cannot believe that a cardiology clinic can loaded with unprofessional people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

A very rude and judgemental doctor with a condemnatory attitude towards patients. He told my mother that there’s no such medical condition as "high blood pressure" - it’s more of a psychological condition brought about by watching television injudiciously! Hah! With that statement he discounted years of treatment that other physicians had prescribed for her and also snubbed the various well-known symptoms of hypertension that my mother had been experiencing. We're probably going to look for someone more courteous and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446544].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Three months ago, I had my first visit with Dr. Naqvi to discuss my heart condition. He made some tests, but found them to be inconclusive, and I need to do more tests at Credit Valley Hospital (CVH). 10 days later, I got an appointment with CVH for the tests. Tests were done, everything is OK so far. However, a month later, Dr. Naqvi's office gave me an appointment to discuss the CVH results. Shockingly, when I met him, Dr. Naqvi tells me that they didn't receive all the reports, and so he cannot discuss the results with me. He apologizes and says the office will book me for a re-visit to discuss the reports once they come in. Fastforward a month later, his office calls me and books me for an appointment (3rd visit so far). To my shock, when I arrive at the clinic, Dr. Naqvi tells me they STILL didn't receive all the reports (they were in draft-status). He was apologetic, sure, but why call me if the reports aren't ready, and why waste my time and their time? Terrible!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

I originally was impressed with this cardiologist and felt he really cared...until my last appointment with him. I complained about collapsing, palpitations, tachycardia and a few other serious things due to a complicated systemic medical disease. After telling him my fears and problems I sat there for honestly 10 minutes while he tried to fix his computer laptop as he could not pull up my results from the tests. Then proceeds to tell me well I'll see you in a year. A YEAR! Hello, were you not listening to anything. I suggested a disease it could possibly be as I exhibited all the symptoms and he just dismissed me. I think he was somewhat offended at my asking. I am now with an amazing cardiologist who has diagnosed me with the disease as suspected. I will finally be on the right meds. I will never go bad to this dr- he has broke valuable trust.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446539].votes_count ]]