You may also like

Rate Dr. Arif Naqvi

Dr. Arif Naqvi's Ratings

Dr Naqvi is an exceptional doctor and human being. He has cared for me for over 15 years and I have followed him to his current location even though I live 2 hours from him. I have some times needed to wait after my appointed time but understand heart patients can cause this. He cares for and attends to many many patients and spends the time do his job thoroughly. Waiting time in any doctor office is a problem everywhere. we patients must understand this is a problem caused by the system and not the doctor. Be patient and work with this professional and you will receive the best help possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very pleased with this physician! Despite sometimes a longer wait, it is WELL WORTH waiting and everything gets done the same day. My parents' family doctor is always informed of their heart status. The staff has improved GREATLY over the past few months! Thank you to all the ladies who are always very eager to assist my parents and I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER. PERIOD

SAVED MY LIFE

THE WAIT IS WORTH IT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Terrible Doc & staff. Don't want to see them back ever. They don't know what they are doing. Also they have lack of communication skills among them. You may ruin your whole day on waiting. No punctuality & I never recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

God like complex never on time staff very unprofessional waited 2 hours in waiting room

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I've had several visits with Dr. Naqvi. He's always been friendly to me. He maintains eye contact and has a genuine interest in my concerns. Like all good doctors, there is sometimes a bit of a wait, but that's a sign of an MD that's in demand. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2523647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr.Naqvi is always late, very unprofessional , thinks that everything revolves around him.Does not seem to care much for patient only to get in an get out 3 mins but makes you take every single test available.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Great doctor. Busy but knows his stuff. Staff are wonderful and assist very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

My family and I were impressed with Dr Naqvi's professionalism and the time spent with us. He was very helpful with other members of the family too and offered good cardiac disease prevention ideas. Not only were my parents reassured, but the family was also. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1446540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Naqvi Arif is a very unprofessional doctor. Appointment does not mean anything to him. He made my mother wait for one hour, while he was having lunch. His receptionist told me that he was with other patients, when I was frustrated and I decided to walk out of the clinic then she told me that he was having lunch. The same problem happened when Dr. Naqvi was asked to send check up results to my GP. His receptionists kept lying; the girl who typed the report was sick, she had never received the request form from my GP, etc, when I warned her that I will send a written complain to the College of Physicians and Surgeons and Ontario Ministry of health, then she quickly told me, that reports were ready but Dr. Navi didn't have time to sign it. I will approach CPSP and Ontario Ministry of Health about this doctor. I cannot believe that a cardiology clinic can loaded with unprofessional people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1446545].votes_count ]]