Rate Dr. Kristin Goos

Dr. Kristin Goos's Ratings

I hadn't been to a dentist for about 10 years. A toothache made me finally go! Dr.Goos was so gentle and kind and friendly.......I honestly can't wait to go back and see her and her staff again!Honestly never thought I would say that about a dentist! A huge thank you to her and her staff for restoring my confidence in dentists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I didn't do a lot of work with her but she was very good and I will definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

A huge thank- you to the people that took the time to comment here. It is because of you I was able to find this amazing dentist. I too am terrified of dentists, because the freezing does't always take with me. Dr. Goos took the time and made sure I was frozen. Yes, it took more then 3 needles but the good news is I never felt a thing. :-) Her assistant Ali was great as well. If you happen to read this Ali i'm sorry about squeezing your hand so hard, I was so sure it was going to hurt. I had tried 4 other dentists in Saskatoon over a 4year period ( it took me a year in between each to find the courage)before finding this site. So if your new to Saskatoon or terrified of dentists and need a great dentist, look no more, Dr Kristin Goos and the staff are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I am terrified of the dentist, but this clinic makes it an enjoyable and relaxing experience. I went to Dr. Goos after a bad experience at another clinic (they suggested many unnecessary procedures). She explained everything professionally and compassionately eased my anxiety. She was on time and the staff were amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Goos and her clinic to anyone!! She has reaffirmed my faith in dentists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

I always have to wait - seems like the dentist is over booked. I had to wait in the middle of my app't with the dam over my face while she treated another patient. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1448703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

She is fabulous!! I am the biggest chicken ever! Absolutely terrified of dentists, she saved me from a different dentist ('Dr.A' ) that wanted me to get a root canal, crown and my gums shaved for a broken cuspid on a back tooth...when all I really needed was a filling. She told me the truth that I had no cavities.. after my previous dentist (Dr.A) lied to me saying I had 4 cavities that were nasty looking and needed to be filled immediately. This lady is the most gentle, caring, honest dentist I have ever met! My family and friends know how much of a chicken I am.They ALL go to her now as well! Her staff make you feel comfortable and are just genuine people. BEST DENTIST EVER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Outstanding. Dr.Goos is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. Her staff is very efficient and personable. Our family is fortunate to have her, and her team on our side!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Exceptional Dentist. Our first visit Dr. Goos took an extra step in investigating out facial pain problem. Suspecting my Mom-in-Law could have a denture problem. However everything was fitting well and looking good. Dr. Goos took her blood pressure due to signs and symptoms of a possible heart attack or stroke. We had an extremely high Blood Pressure reading and we went straight to emergency. This type of dentist deserves the highest recognition. I am moving my family over to her office today. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I drive 2 1/2 hours each way to see Dr. Goos. She is amazing with children and has a way to put them at ease: my children just love going to her. Her clinic takes the approach of teaching the patient how to correctly floss and take care of their teeth without you even knowing it. I cannot say enough great things about her. In fact, after the freezing and the cavity/root canel are done, you don't even know you had dental work done. You take her advice seriously and everyone I know who goes to her, respects her intensely. If you are in Saskatoon, you would be crazy not to go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Goos is an excellent dentist. She does very good work and has never kept me waiting. Her staff also are up-beat and good at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448698].votes_count ]]