Rate Dr. Peter Harding

Dr. Peter Harding's Ratings

Was referred for an emergency consultation. Waited the expected 2 hours as I was informed. He was very thorough, found a rip in my retina, performed surgery that night. Thank God for Dr Harding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Very positive experience!!! Patient, kind, and most skillful doctor. Understanding, positive and helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Excellent specialist. Explains in great detail. Very patient. Allows proper time with his patients. Staff are great and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Harding and his staff are extremely kind and helpful. Questions are answered in an easy to understand manner and never rushed . Thank you to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Poor time management. elderly lady sitting beside me had been waiting for 2 hours; similar experience to mine. I had to hold my tongue when at the end of the followup, he thanked me for being "good." I will never go back and see this individual unless it is necessary. One rater said he dreaded going to this doctor. Now I know why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I dread my upcoming appt. Total disrespect for patients in regards to time. Tremendous ego. Tried to cover up the lack of due diligence on his part and the part of the hospital staff. Does answer questions - but he's like a stiff robot !! I know he's considered tops in his field for his knowledge and skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Had my cataract surgery last week very happy with the result. Excellent Doctor. Thank you Dr Harding and staff you make a wonderful team. Special thank you to Louise I was so nervous she explained to me every measurements she was doing, she is very calm and sincerely do care about the patients very refreshing to see these days. Just hearing her say you are in good hands with Dr. Harding made my day not every day that you will hear an employee saying such kind work about there employer. Keep up the good work and Dr. Harding you have a jewel in Louise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

Staf very friendly,Dr. informative and very good will answer all questions.You do not feel rushed or ignored

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I have a lazy eye and I dont see much. And one good eye. In 1996 I was told that I have dry macular degeneration. Ocuvite and Vitilux and so far doing ok. And a diabetic. So when I couldn't read anymore and see road signs I was sent to Dr Harding. I was very worried about my good eye. Well he operated and removed the cataracts in 20 minutes and he took excellent care of me. My sight is great. Both eyes done. He's a nice guy and he knows his stuff. Yeah you do have to wait a while but he's worth the wait. And for glasses go to the place downstairs. The service is excellent. I moved a long ways away otherwise I'd be there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

A few years ago I awoke with a large black area in one eye. He was closest to me & they booked me (a new patient) that day. He arranged for a detached retina surgery & I was fixed in 2 days. Good, friendly service since. I'll put up with the long waits; there's lots of magazines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1448779].votes_count ]]