You may also like

Rate Dr. Irene Cybulsky

Dr. Irene Cybulsky's Ratings

I don't even know where to begin. Excellent Dr. Excellent Team. My father just had a quadruple bypass and valve replacement. What an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Cybulsky performed quadruple bypass (originally to be triple) in April 2012. I recovered quickly and with the prodding of the rehab people I'm now in the best shape of my life. It all started from an excellent surgery and great post-op by the Hamilton General staff. I can't say enough about the care of the entire staff at the General.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr, Cybulsky performed a triple bypass on me on August 18, 2014. I was released from 5 South on the sixth day and thank God, I have recovered very well. She was highly recommended by other Dr's and nurses at the Hamilton General Hospital. May God, continue to bless her and her staff.
Thank you..............

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Cybulsky performed a quadruple bypass and a aortic valve replacement on me back in Aug.2010. her professionalisim and her staff deserve all the akalaids they get, I was home on the 5th day after and everything has been great since, my deepest thanks and appreciation to Dr. Cybulsky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Cybulski did a triple bypass on me on March 29 1999. Three days later I was released from the Hospital and went home. Three months later I returned to work as a blue collar worker in a factory where I had some fairly heavy lifting. 5 months later I retired at 65 years of age. Since that time my general has improved to the point where I actually feeling much younger than my actual age. The scar on my chest has almost disappeared as well as the scars on my legs where the veins were harvested for my grafts also almost totally disappeared. I feel that Dr Cybulski is responsible for most of my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

very pleased with the doctor and her team and I greatly value her skill, getting a giggle from Diana made my day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Irene was phenomenal right from the beginning. She looked my dad right in the eye when she was explaining things, she didn't beat around the bush and told us exactly what to expect both good and bad. After the surgery she came to us and explained exactly what happened in the ER again both good and bad and explained again when my mum made it back from her walk. My dad though still in the ICU appears to be doing excellently and we feel well informed and prepared for the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

I had quadruple bypass surgery on May 2, 2013. Dr Cybulsky and the entire Hamilton team deserve the highest accolades for skill and care. Dr. Cybulsky's very tight schedule, I assume, prevented very much interpersonal dialogue. Her skill, however, is without question. I look forward to many more years of life! Thanks a million! George Milne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was incredibly fortunate to have been referred to Dr, Cybulsky who performed my open heart surgery replacing my aortic valve last year. Dr. Cybulsky was so comforting before this scary surgery, even suggesting my husband and I enjoy a vacation beforehand. She took the time to answer every question and her postoperative visits were most helpful. The doctors delightful office staff were also instrumental in my road to recovery. I am now working full time, golfing, curling and taking my regular yoga classes. I have never been healthier thanks to this great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

No nonsense. Honest and forthright, you know where you stand, listens, gives you great insight, was amazing with my elderly father, he was great after her surgery, it was the MDs after who slipped up by over medicating him and almost killing him. She stood her ground for my dad and he survived I am positive because of her surgical skills. Excellent follow up, and works well with and has patience for elderly who work hard to take responsibility for their own health. Caring and understanding staff in Diana, great follow up, highly, highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1451112].votes_count ]]