You may also like

Rate Dr. Adrian Hornich

Dr. Adrian Hornich's Ratings

Dr. Hornich has been my doctor since 1979...he delivered my son...and has seen me through several "traumatic" medical situations since then...he is my doctor, and my "friend". I am currently undergoing care via an Emergency Room situation, and Dr. Hornich has called me at home to check on my progress....cannot say enough good things about him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Worst waiting times even with appointment. Horrible staff. Doesn't listen doesn't care. Always on vacation. 3 week wait for appointments. Get bent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Doctor Hornich has been my doctor since I was a baby. I was born with Truncus Arteriosus and he knows everything about my disease! More then I do! He is always very funny, compassionate and always kind and caring for his patients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR HE WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE LIKE HE HAS MINE MANY TIMES!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

tERRIBLE RUDE DOCTOR; DOESN'T BELIEVE PATIENT CONDITIONS SAYS IT IS IN THEIR OWN HEAD...LATE WAITING OVER AN HOUR...WORSE BED SIDE MANOR EVER!! SEEN PEOPLE SHOUTING LEAVING...DROP THIS DOCTOR...MANY MANY PEOPLE IN ROSEDALE AREA ARE FED UP WITH THIS TERRIBLE DOCTOR WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT IF MY LIFE DEPEND ON IT!~~!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr Hornich is very compationate, caring and understanding.. His bed side manner is wonderful. He is very gentle and makes you feel at ease. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Hornich for over 20yrs.He is very knowledgeable, listen', to all your concerns.He is not a pill pusher. I have 2 children which he is great with. Sometime's the wait can be a little long. But he does take the time for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

doctor and staff try to be as helpful as possible. i do have trust in them. especially when times are trying. my doctor will do his best for me if he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Hornich is the best. Very kind,patient and knowledgeable.Always has time to listen and doesn't make you feel like he is too busy. When you need to see him you can usually get in the same day or next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Started seeing Dr.Hornich when he was just starting out. He is the best! very patient,kind and knowledgeable. I can't say enough kind things about him.Our daughter moved to Ottawa and continued to go to him as we have 100% trust in him. He is a true gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2008

I know it's a pain waiting to see the doctor BUT when it is your turn, you are treated as if you were the first patient he has seen that day. Anytime I have needed referrals or tests ordered, the girls in his office never drop the ball. I know they are busy but they will take the time to talk to you and I have been very greatful for Dr. Hornich and his staff on many occasions. Louise Lucci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452297].votes_count ]]