Dr. Adrian Hornich

Rate Dr. Adrian Hornich

Dr. Adrian Hornich's Ratings

Doctor Hornich has been my doctor since I was a baby. I was born with Truncus Arteriosus and he knows everything about my disease! More then I do! He is always very funny, compassionate and always kind and caring for his patients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR HE WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE LIKE HE HAS MINE MANY TIMES!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

tERRIBLE RUDE DOCTOR; DOESN'T BELIEVE PATIENT CONDITIONS SAYS IT IS IN THEIR OWN HEAD...LATE WAITING OVER AN HOUR...WORSE BED SIDE MANOR EVER!! SEEN PEOPLE SHOUTING LEAVING...DROP THIS DOCTOR...MANY MANY PEOPLE IN ROSEDALE AREA ARE FED UP WITH THIS TERRIBLE DOCTOR WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT IF MY LIFE DEPEND ON IT!~~!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Hornich is very compationate, caring and understanding.. His bed side manner is wonderful. He is very gentle and makes you feel at ease. :)

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr.Hornich for over 20yrs.He is very knowledgeable, listen', to all your concerns.He is not a pill pusher. I have 2 children which he is great with. Sometime's the wait can be a little long. But he does take the time for his patients.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

doctor and staff try to be as helpful as possible. i do have trust in them. especially when times are trying. my doctor will do his best for me if he can.

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hornich is the best. Very kind,patient and knowledgeable.Always has time to listen and doesn't make you feel like he is too busy. When you need to see him you can usually get in the same day or next.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

Started seeing Dr.Hornich when he was just starting out. He is the best! very patient,kind and knowledgeable. I can't say enough kind things about him.Our daughter moved to Ottawa and continued to go to him as we have 100% trust in him. He is a true gem!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2008 | flag

I know it's a pain waiting to see the doctor BUT when it is your turn, you are treated as if you were the first patient he has seen that day. Anytime I have needed referrals or tests ordered, the girls in his office never drop the ball. I know they are busy but they will take the time to talk to you and I have been very greatful for Dr. Hornich and his staff on many occasions. Louise Lucci

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Hornich has consistently taken the time to address all my questions, and I never feel rushed

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Hornich since I was 9 and I am now 36 with 2 children and one on the way. Dr. Hornich has always taken time to listen to my concerns and offer a tissue when needed. I appreciate and respect that he is not a "pill pusher". He is a compassionate and knowledgeable physician who genuinely cares. I have not experienced very long waits for the past 4 years now so I have no complaints there. As far as the reception staff goes, I think they are fine. Their job is not easy. It's a busy office and anytime I have requested something it has been handled efficiently without question. For those who like to complain... Perhaps you should be thankful you have a doctor because many people don't.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag