You may also like

Rate Dr. Lorne Goodall

Dr. Lorne Goodall's Ratings

Dr. Goodall is extremely condescending. Has extremely poor bedside manners. Kept me waiting for 40 minutes and then has no time to even see me. Does not listen to me. Did not treat me well or solve my problem. I ended up having to go to another doctor to help me right after I saw him. Is extremely rude and made me feel that I was just wasting his time. I get better service from McDonald's staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

On time,great attention to my problem, and prompt service by everyone in the office, Very comfortable with Dr. Goodall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Goodall is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient, listens and genuinely cares. I have recently moved to the mainlan and still make appointments with him on the island becase he is better than any doctor I have found on the mainland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I like Dr Goodall. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He always is looking out for my betterment. He is genuine and listens well. He is probably the best doctor I have had. He knows his stuff. He's a classy guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Goodall is an excellent thorough doctor who saved my son's life 6 six years ago when he discovered an abdominal aortic aneurysm which was the result of a seatbelt injury sustained from a serious car accident. Many other doctors at hospital and our previous family doctor failed to find it, he even had a CT scan. Without surgery it would have burst and most likely been fatal. He now is a healthy teenager.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Goodall has misdiagnosed many people throughout my life. He misdiagnosed my dad, who as a result, lost most of his hair, myself, who got damaged vision, and many friends. He does NOT listen to his patients and is not careful. Please stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

The staff at the front desk know my name which was great...... the speed of being put threw the appointment was and always is faster then i think.... and doctor goodall has knowledge on everything from a stubbed toe to kidney donation which i am thinking of doing for a dear friend of mine. thanks for everything Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr Goodall is a great doctor straight to the point. Will do his best to make you better. Got me back to the things i love to do. Thanks a million

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Dr. Goodall is a caring person who gives you the goods straight up. He provided me with information about being overweight and where my health was going. He took the time to ensure I would be loosing the weight by scheduling frequent weigh in's . He offered a lifestyle solution which led me to loosing 35 plus pounds. Thanks doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Goodall for many years. He is spot on with his diagnosis. He seeks other alternatives prior to prescribing medicine. When in need of a specialist, it was arranged in a timely manner. Easy to talk to and explains the diagnosis thoroughly. A great Dr. who cares for me as a patient and a human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452654].votes_count ]]