Dr. Daryl Kemp

Rate Dr. Daryl Kemp

Dr. Daryl Kemp's Ratings

They are great for braces! I have gotten my teeth done there and they are perfect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have been seeing doctor Kemp for over 15 years due to having sofr jaw structure. He is hands down the best orthodontist in this city. Heck even when I lived in Edmonton, Red Deer and Brooks I STILL drove to Calgary for appointments.

Dr Kemp is the only dental doctor who has made me comfortable. He does amaxing work and he stands by the work he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I love dr kemp! I'm surprised to see anything negative about him. His staff has been wonderful with our three boys and he has been very thorough. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I'm surprised to see negative comments about Dr. Kemp. As an adult patient who is super picky, and on a tight schedule, I have always been treated respectfully, and have never been late to work, which is great as 27 students would be waiting for me at school. I saw two other orthodonists before deciding on Dr. Kemp. His office might not be as flashy as the other two, but I didn't feel any pressure to sign a contract immediately like I did with the others. His office doesn't feel like a business needing your money like the other otthodontist's offices did. I really like Dr. Kemp. He is unpretentious, easy to talk to, actually listens, and treats his staff kindly, which shows good character. My Visa has been compromised twice since being his patient, and when my payments did not go through the staff were super polite, and I wasn't made to feel embarrassed or worried. Whenever I need a wire snipped I can always get right in. I think Dr. Kemp and his people are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Always having to wait for appointments , rude receptionists who need a serious talking to . For the amount of money people pay here , this building is poorly run. And clients are poorly talked to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

The experience was great, I only had some minor issues with scheduling, but overall I really enjoyed my time at Dr. Kemp's office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Never on time, staff rude, never able to get an appointment when I need to, they have no idea how long an appointment will be when I ask & I sit & wait & wait - worst run office I have been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

i would reccomend daryl kemp to everyone, i have been to 3 other orthadontists in the city and had horrible experiences. daryl and his staff are very professional and kind. there was no pressure put on me in any decisions i had to make during the time of my treatment. everyone in this office is very out going, you will never feel out of place. if it wasnt for daryl kemp i would have never got braces, i only wanted invisalign because i was self conciouse. GREAT ORTHAD0ONTIST !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kemp for adult treatment for the past two years. He is efficient and punctual and always very helpful. He always asks me questions to ensure that I am satisfied and happy with the progress of my braces, which I am. My teeth look great! He is very knowledgeable and in my opinion is the GO TO orthodontist regarding maxillofacial problems, he will send you to the right people and prepare your teeth for the best result. His Staff has always been polite towards me. Some at the front desk are warmer than others but all are professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Extremely frustrated with this office. We don't have insurance so we are paying for this treatment out of our own pocket. We are current with all our payments and have never missed one. They were really quite nice at first, and we appreciated that they did explain the overall treatment plan. However once we signed on the dotted line it was a different story. My daughters have been treated roughly by the assistants, feel like they are talked down to, and have come out upset as the assistant was unprofessional. I get lectures on the phone about "how busy they are" so if I want an appointment I should have booked a while ago, even though my daughters just had an appointment yesterday. Should have to change that appointment when an emergency in my world comes up and I call 48 hours before the appointment - I get another lecture and a 6 week wait. Unfortunately we are stuck with them as per the contract. Never had these issues with our last orthodontist should have stayed with them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1452945].votes_count ]]