Rate Dr. Myrna Monte

Dr. Myrna Monte's Ratings

Been seeing her for over a decade. Used to love her to pieces, find now that I'm not getting the answers I need, just drugs and more drugs. Very unhappy. Can't get timely appointments, closed and away OFTEN... and office staff aren't great at returning calls. Just not the level of service she used to give. Seems to be the general consensus among numerous other patients I've spoken with as of late. Please bring back the caring and compassionate doctor that we're all used to!!!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

She is the best doctor. My two little kids love going to the doctors office to see her. They are never scared because she treats them great. She always has time for them whenever they are sick. She makes everyone feel very welcome because she knows your name and she remembers why you are coming to see her. She has been very helpful with all my questions and concrerns with raising children.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Dr Monte is a great doctor, the only problem i have with her is that she is not very available. It takes a long time to get an apporintment and her office is closed alot. The time it is open it does not have very flexible hours. Seems everytime i call she is away for another week. She needs to extend her office hours more. But she is a great doctor and is very helpful and takes her time with each and every paitent

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

I am 14 years old and i LOVE her! She is soooooo nice and really listens and answers all of the questions you have. She is a great doctor that my whole family loves. I don't think that anyone could find any complaints about her. (and if they do they are probably just a jealous doctorwho is lying)

Submitted Sept. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr Monte is a wonderful individual. From my first visit I knew I had found a excellent doctor. She always has a listening ear, never making you feel rushed. She is very clear in explaining things, and takes time to overcome you if you have any fears. I can't say enough about her. How many doctors great you in the store and ask you how you are. I feel she is my friend.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag

I always appreciate her willingness to listen and not make me feel rushed during an appointment. She is agreeable with complimentary alternative medicine which I really appreciate. She is not afaid to refer you to a specialist if she believes it to be needed or if you should ask for one. One time she told me she looked something up that was puzzling her about my condition and she encouraged me to research it also. She is very good at relating to you at your level and I always feel we have connected. A wonderful person that is truly human. Thanks, Dr. Monte

Submitted April 28, 2007 | flag

Great, friendly and knowledgeable. Mae me feel comfortable immediately and is good at explaining things.

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag

I love Dr. Monte. I have been with her for 4 years and she is great with me and my kids.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag

Love, Love, LOVE her! She has been my doctor for the last 10 years. I now live in Nova Scotia, but she is STILL my doctor. When I come back to Ontario for a visit and need help, she is right there She explains everything, actually listens to you and you can tell she really cares. She is what doctoring is all about. More doctors should follow her example.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2007 | flag