Rate Dr. Peter B. Wile

Dr. Peter B. Wile's Ratings

This is the best doctor I have been too, he is very knowledgeable on every question I had. He sat with me and explained everything in detail. I left with no questions and will never go to another orthopedic for as long as Dr.Wile is around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for 12 years. He did 4 shoulder surgeries on my and all is well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Fixed my ACL that was completely torn. Excellent advice and bedside manner. Frank suggestions, and didn't pressure surgery for my recently torn ACL in other knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Excellent and knowledge, fixed my knee alreadyscheduled with another doctor for replacement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

He was one of the best doctors I have had ever! He replaced my ACL and I am recovering better than I expected. He is honest, and an expert in his field. His bedside manner is unbeatable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1456357].votes_count ]]